Saturday, July 2, 2011

♥ Miss Malaysia Pageant - Miss Penang Tourism 2011

Hello readers! My day is just normal, went to college for two classes then back to home.
And I took 3 hours nap after that. One word to describe "Shiok"!
I was napping on sister's bed cause her bed is way better to sleep than mine. Haha
Actually I have nothing to share with y'all today, feeling lazy though. Hmm
Well, gonna blog about another pageant - Miss Penang Tourism 2011.
Perhaps some of you never heard of this pageant and I did participate in this.
Bad news, my first time ever losing in a pageant. A lil bit sad but still fine, expected result. Lol*
Some of them thought I would be getting 2nd runner-up. But too bad, Elise dear grabbed it from me. Hahaha!
The issue is my height. Duhh! I wanna grow taller! I wanna grow taller!
I was told that my total marks is just a small difference with top 3. No luck no luck. :( 
Anyway, I knew I didn't perform well on the stage that day, my smile was stiff and catwalk was sucks! Zzz
But anyhow, congratulations to my dearies, Eugenee and Elise, the winner and 2nd runner-up. :D
They represented Penang to the Grand Final of Miss Malaysia Pageant last week.
Guess what? Eugenee dear won it again! Miss Malaysia Tourism Queen Of The Year 2011 ~
Check it out! The news:: Kwong Wah    Guang Ming    English Article
Congrats again my dear! You're the best! :D

Miss Penang Tourism 2011.



Spot me on the left, Eugenee dear on the right.





Self introduction.



All the pageants.

With Denise and Melinda.

Catherine.

TOP 3!


Pretty Elise and Eugenee dear.

Interview.

Featured in The Star newspaper. :)


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Know what? Before the final day, I received call from the organizer and invited me to join the grand final.
Said that I have the qualifications so just give myself a chance again. Lol*
Mum feels happy though but she didn't want me to go for it because it was just a waste of time.
I couldn't win with my height. Haih. Sad case. But I wanted to grab the talent award or something else. Haha!
But if I win the Spotlite Teen Idol then I can't attend the grand final cause I need to fly to Sarawak.
Err..Feel confused? Okay, I won it and I already came back from Sarawak. Lol*
But the thing is, I feel regret that I went to Sarawak for the movie shooting!
Seriously WASTE OF TIME! Urghhh!! I should go for the competition. :(
Anyway, I did enjoy when I was in Sarawak. Nice people I mixed with.

My outfit during the rehearsal.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I'm missing him so much right now. I still not receive his message yet.
I just knew his plan today is HK Disneyland. Envy much!
His phone is out of credit, can't sms me too often, 3 days once perhaps.
Omg, just kill me then. Life is so boring without him.
No one chat with me, talk with me, accompany me. 
All these duties are belong to him normally.
IMY, B! :(
 Xoxo


COUNTING DOWN: 7 DAYS

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment