Sunday, June 26, 2011

♥ Miss Student Megamal 2011 - Grand Final

Nothing much about me today. It's my first day to college since I came back from Sarawak.
I feel very energetic somehow and got the feel like studying hard for the exam now. Lol*
Hilarious right? But anyway, it's a good thing though. Haha
Well, so what's up for my post today? The Grand Final of Miss Student Megamal 2011.
It was happened on June, yes I know I'm obtuse, such a failure blogger. :(
Fyi, I wasn't the pageant of the competition as I'm already overage. Lol*
My sisters Jolynn and Angeline were. I encouraged them to take part in this as I knew they interested. Haha
Yet, Angeline invited her best friend, Josylnn to join too. So there were three of them!
I fetched them all the way from Penang to Megamal for every round except for semi final. Exhausted*
But I'm glad that they did enjoy this competition and gained new experiences.
What a waste, Josylnn was out after the semi final but you'd done your best alright dear? :) 
During the final, mummy, little sis, Michelle and I went to support them. Elise dear was there too.
We cheered out loud like mad when they were performing on the stage! Lmao*
It was my first time being a cheerleading and hardly mind my image already. It was fun! :D
Hmm..I'm gonna blog from the audition, heat, semi-final and then final. All-in-one.
Check it out readers!

Blogger herself.

Love this. So chubby!

Josylnn and Angeline. Pretty!

I was the only one without make up. :(

All are my sisters. Hehe

Sui cha bor! :D

Cantiknya~

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Grand Final Day~

How's the make up?

Like dinosaur. Oops! :P

Cheeroutloud! Jolynn!!!


Cool!

Talent show.


Ending pose. Yeng!

Cocktail wear.


CONGRATULATIONS TO JOLYNN SIS! 2ND RUNNER-UP! 
Woohoo! Cheersoutloud* :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Next up, my pretty Angeline sis! 

Sporty girl.

Talent show.


This is SEXY!

Cocktail wear.


CONGRATULATIONS TO ANGELINE SIS! 1ST RUNNER-UP!
Yay yay! Leap leap leap* :D

The Top 3.

Congrats girls. Keep it up! :)

Interview.

With mum's old friend, the 肥猫 emcee. Familiar with him right?

Family shot! Whee!

This lately quite many people 关注 my 新浪微博 eyy. Happy!  :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

With Swizzle. Wearing my dad's hat. Lol!

Baby has left to HK this early morning. Less talk and less sms. Fml
The only way we can chat is through facebook inbox. That's free cause HK has 24 hours free wifi!
I miss you B. Take care alright? Xoxo

COUNTING DOWN: 8 DAYS

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment