Friday, February 22, 2013

♥ Cittabella April Issue Magazine - Makeover Photoshoot

Hi readers, finally I back to my blog again. I'm so lazy to blog and I don't know why. Lol*
Feel like don't have extra time to do something else and days go by fast.
I've been in UK around one month plus, and I'm just back from Scotland three days ago.
The trip was fun and we had great moments together. Will blog about it next time.
Three weeks more, we'll be going to explore the Europe countries for one month! So excited! :D
However, I hope can stay longer, just realise that three months here is not enough though. Hmm
Well, a short update today. Blogging about Cittabella April Issue Magazine - Makeover Photoshoot.
Love working with the crew, they're so nice people! Hope we have the chance again.
Let's see the pictures and some behind the scenes. :)

First look, not okay. So changed another look.

Original me and after me. Lol*
My chin looks so sharp on the left. :D





My make up artist of the day, she's very nice. :)


Together with the hair stylist.


Preview.



Here is it! I love the outcome! Thanks Cittabella! :D




Later on, went to meet my B. Miss him!


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong.
Instagram & Twitter: gracegurlx. WeChat ID: gracechoong 
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment