Thursday, April 28, 2011

♥ Mainland Outing

This recently keep raining and raining heavily. What's wrong with the whole Malaysia??
And I just saw newspaper that Penang is gonna be disappeared within 9 years?!!
Omg, I will be only 29 years old that time, so young! I don't want to die so early. :(
So I told my mum that, "Mum! Let's move to KL! We can't stay in this island anymore!"
And she ignored me. Zzz. Maybe that's just rumours but what if it's true? Are we gonna die here? Lol*
Well well well, just let it be. I guess we shall intend after 9 years at the end we might die. Hahaha!
By the way, 1st Avenue Facebook just uploaded the photo-shooting pictures!
However, mine still yet to be uploaded. I'm still waiting for mine so badly. Is it nice or ugly? :/
Alright, during sem break, we Penang lang departed to Mainland to meet the B'worth lang. Wth sounds weird. =.=
Cause our gang part of us are from mainland, so that day we had lunchie at Raja Uda Famous Yam Rice.
It's my all-time favourite! Occasionally if I've nothing to do, I'll ki siao and just drive to B'worth and eat. Haha!
Just check it out. :)

Hello peeps!

Our all-time driver. Hehe

The passengers. Lol*

Reached!

My lips still ugly. :(

See see see..:(


Yummy yummy!!

Later on, headed to Sunway Carnival Mall watch The Roommate.

Tadaaa~ Us!

Never leave my hand. Hee

After watching movie, dropped by at Starbucks for 50% discount!



At first, was planning to go Sushi King for dinner but....

Last decision...Raja Uda Tomyam! My first time been there. Slurp slurp*


Same car. Lol*

Fighting?? Nope, we were trying to tease Sam. Haha!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Nahh, this is it! :(

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, gotta stop my post right here. I'm still waiting for my photo yet to be uploaded!
1st Avenue please hurry! I can't wait for my nice or "sampat" photo whatever. Hahaha! Crazy* =.=
Mum and I saw some of their photos are pretty nice, guess I don't have the chance anymore?
As only 5 boys and 5 girls will be chosen out of 120++ contestants. So good luck Grace Choong! Lol*
Will keep updating. Stay tuned. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment