Monday, May 2, 2011

♥ Ozi & May's Wedding

Good evening readers, I just came back from Queensbay Mall, damn tired right now!
Went to collect my prizes of Vogue and did a little shopping alone. Little but spent a lot!
I spent in food, clothes from Forever 21 and Vincci. Feel happy but broke la me. :(
As I'm quite tired right now, pardon me that I will be lazy to elaborate much for this post. 
Apparently this year many couples are getting married, yeah? I think so.
What I saw is almost 80% of them are young couples. I didn't mean anything. Haha
Well, last two weeks was my cousin bro's wedding, Ozi & May.
They have been together for 1 year or 2 years, can't remember. Lol*
But I'm sure they're sweet couple. Hehe
Wishing them blissful and happiness~

The bridegroom brought the bride back! :D




Their mother, my aunt as well. Lol*

Dad and mum.



Cute baby! My cousin's daughter who married last year.

Not in the mood because of my lips. :(

Happy Family!

Red Roses symbolize sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

The blogger.




Guess where is the venue? 

Pretty stage decoration. The venue:: 紫云阁德教会

So pretty!

My aunt and her daughter-in-law, Felicia.

Love this pic!

We're twins! Hahaha!

With the gorgeous bride.

With my cousin bro and my second cousin.

Nehh, cute! She loves IPad and she knows what is it, no jokes! =.=

Urghh! My lips was like...Zzz

Her pretty mum. :)

Ai Ling is getting prettier! 

My super tall cousin!

Parents.

The relatives.


Missing Jolynn sis, she hates her hairstyle so yeah. Lol*


Pretty mummy!

Handsome cousin, Thoven. Lol*

Lovely grandpa. :)

Cousin sis, Amenda. Aunty Mey. Gracie, Thoven's girlfie. 

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Dinner starts.






Perfect kiss!


Yam~~~~ Yam~~~~ Seng~~~~~


Lady Gaga in the house! Singing "Telephone". @@

OMG~

Get ready...

Mmwwwaaaahhhh!!! Lmao* :D

The end!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Love this family picture! :D


The daughter and the mother. Heh

Some shots for her.

Myself.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 


Paiseh, keep covering my lips. Haha!

Winks*

Good night! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Oh well well, I didn't receive call from 1st Avenue which means I'm not shortlisted for Top 10 of I found FAME.
I've been waiting for the whole afternoon while I was shopping alone. Lol*
Honestly, I feel a little disappointed but whatever..There are too many contestants.
However, few winners I did "open eyes big big". @@ Sorry but no offence. 
Anyway, congratulations to my friends, Melinda, Reven, Rainb, Anerly and Zeryn. Good luck! :)
I'm sure the judges were having a tough time to select the best and suitable models for the sponsors.
Plus, I'm not free this weekend as I've got Miss Megamall semi-final on Saturday & preview on Sunday.
Feel free to come support! And I'm really glad that some of my friends came to support me. Thank you! :D
Hopefully this time I can be shortlisted to the Grand Final on 29/5 (Sunday)
I really give out a lotsa effort in this pageant and I hope there's a reciprocation for me. Thanks god~
Alright, gotta pack my stuff for tomorrow, watch my drama and sleep early. Hee
By the way, are you guys watching the Taiwan drama "醉后决定爱上你"? I do! :D
That's the drama I'm into right now. Haha. Just finished 犀利人妻 last week. Haha
Kay kay, gotta stop here. Enjoy reading. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment