Saturday, May 14, 2011

♥ Miss Megamall - Heat 1

I've been neglected my blog for couple of days, so sorry readers.
As I've got no time to post and I need to wait for the photos to be uploaded.
Yet, gotta take care of dad this recently so less and less time for blogging. So yeah...
Well, guess some of you know that I'm planning to put on braces again. Haha
I removed it when I was 15 and now I want to put it on again at 20. Lol*
Cause my upper teeth is not perfect anymore. I'm very sick with it already! :(
So I intend to work on it again using my cash price of Miss Megamall. Hahaha! XD
By the way, any dental clinic you guys can recommend? I used to go Penang Dental Surgery at Pulau Tikus.
I surveyed before and need RM 2000 for only upper teeth but weird point is RM 3000 for both. =.=
Few friends recommend me go for Smile "R" Us which located at One-Stop. It's cheap they said.
Well, in fact what I want is cheap price and good dentist. Better is not more than RM 1500.
Please let me know if you guys have any suggestion alright? Hehe thanks. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, shall blog about my topic today. Sorry it was happened three weeks ago. :(
There were two heats for Miss Megamall and I went for Heat 1.
Luckily I wasn't alone as I met some friends there! First is Janelle, contestant of Gurney Models Wanna Be.
We've became closer friend during this competition. Second is I met my ex-ballet mate. Haha
Of course, I made friends there. All of them are kinda friendly. Teehee*

Make up and Hair-Do sponsor are done by DeeBeauty Image Academy.

Look like ghost! :O

Janelle. 

After done our make up, heading to Megamall. Raining heavily!

Backstage with them.

With Janelle again.

Before competition.

I'm contestant  No. 4

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I'm sure you know I'd made it into semi final as I already won this pageant. Hahaha!
Hence, don't need to elaborate la har. Hehe paiseh. :P

After competition.


Beautiful sunset.

I was driving in fact. Lol*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, blog about the day before competition. Hang out to Gurney with Elise dear.
We had lunchie at Sushi Bar, my recommendation to her. She loves the food too! 
We must go there again. It's really good and price is reasonable. Have you guys tried? :)
It's located at lower ground, just opposite Chicken Rice Shop
By the way, both of us are like sisters, wearing spec, same colour shirts, red handbag and loafer. Lol*
What a coincidence! :D

We're sisters. Hahaha!

I miss the food!

She was damn hungry already. Lol*

Trying the same top some more. Lol!

Lastly, end with my favourite Hot & Roll! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, I gotta practise my talent show for this Saturday competition, left 2 days more! Nervous* :/
I'm gonna teach my sisters as well cause they might be my dancers that day.
So here to remind you guys, feel free come to support me at First Avenue Lower Ground, 4pm.
I need supporters so badly! Actually I do have a super big banner of myself, did it last time. 
But the point is anyone can help me to raise it during competition? No one. Lol*
SUPPORTERS SUPPORTERS WHERE ARE YOU??? :(
Anyhow, I'll do my best and won't disappoint y'all, friends and family.
Spotlite Teen Idol 2011 (Penang State) Go Go Go!! :D
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment