Tuesday, May 31, 2011

♥ Happy Birthday Huii!

Hey guys, I'm back from KL last two days and everything goes well.
And I have a super good news for y'all! I won the champion of Spotlite Teen Idol 优选校花校草 2011! :DD
Still can't believe that I won! Many friends wished me in facebook and sms. Thank you so much!
I just got interviewed by ONE FM through phone-calling yesterday. Did you guys hear me? Haha.
I'm very touched that some of them really stay tune for the interview. Aww~ :)
Anyway, big thanks to my mum, two aunts, family and friends for the supports and votes!
Currently I'm hanging alone at Gurney Starbucks as Edward ppk me said we gonna act as angmo today. Lol*
I'm freezing here!!! Any jacket for me please? I have problem in typing keyboard right now. :(
Well, I'm gonna blog about something which happened 2 months ago. Sorry but I don't wanna skip any of them.
It was Huii Huii's Birthday, we always call her cheah babi. Cute name huh? :)
We celebrated her birthday at 喜洋城 which located at Giant Supermarket, 2nd floor if not mistaken.
The food was not bad and the price is average. Suitable for family dine in there.
Check it out!





Left Edward eating alone...Haha!

Me and Him.

Girlish! :P

Ugly! :D

Happy Birthday Huii Huii! :)

Hand-made birthday cake. LOL!

Wish and Blow~

Attempt 1, 2, 3....

In the end...

Still smile! :D

Average price.

After paying the bill, who kena again??

Yunna was trying to revenge! Lmao*


Group picture.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Random: These are what I bought with my vouchers at Nichii! :D


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Forgot which day, I went to Delicious Cafe with Yunna. Vannez and Amanda joined us later on.
It was our first time been there and we love the ambience, their service is very good as well!
I ordered the Wild Mushroom Soup and I tasted it, I feel it was sour and I notified the manager.
He's very kind and friendly, he was willing to cancel this item from the bill!
But then I said is okay, I would pick another item from the menu so I ordered spaghetti!
Their spaghetti was really nice but others like burgers, chicken etc I don't really prefer though.
Whereas the dessert especially brownies. Err..Not really satisfied cause I feel secret recipe's one is better. Haha.
In short, I just love their SPAGHETTI!! DELICIOUS!!! :D




 The food.

Spaghetti the best!




♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, that's all for the post. I didn't go to college since I'm back from competition. Haha.
I've been skipping class for two days plus tomorrow doesn't have any classes. Shall hang out with someone? Hehe
Well, I'm kinda looking forward for this coming Friday as I'm flying to Sarawak! Know why?
As the champion of Spotlite Teen Idol (boy and girl) would have the chance to involve in a MOVIE!
It's gonna be the first 3D movie in Malaysia, co-operate with China which called The Hunter, 猎首.
I'm going to depart alone from Penang International Airport for the first time in my life! Scary* :(
It's my first time ever sitting on the aeroplane alone and go so far away from my lovely home. Hmm
Anyway, I feel kinda excited though as this is quite challenging for me. Hahaha!
Alright, will keep update my blog. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment