Thursday, May 5, 2011

♥ 1st Year Anniversary!

I received some concerns from my friends and even hi-bye friends. Thank you so much!
Hopefully daddy can get recover soon. Thank god, he's feeling better today
I'm at GMC right now take care of daddy, we'll be more busy from now onwards.
Mum needs to work and take care of him, I need to study and fetch sisters, sometimes take care of dad. 
Anyhow, what we hope just he can stay back in our lovely home cause now left a man in home. :(
By the way, I feel that today is kinda a bad day? Everyone beside me sure kena something.
Well, today I went 1st Avenue with B and Sam and Sam slipped at the car park, kena his knee. Damn pain!
At first, we were planning to visit my dad but then Sam couldn't walk so only me and B went up.
So guess how serious is his leg. At the end, B fetched him to hospital for checking.
Hope that he's fine la. If not, how can he drive and how to go college then? Hmm
Alright, back to the topic. Gonna blog about my boyfie and I. It was our 1st Year Anniversary, 0505.
Nice number huh? Haha. So that day we just went for a couple dinner at Spring Chamber Restaurant.
Missing this Western restaurant so much. I mean missing the delicious food la!
Lastly, I wanna tell you B.... 
有时候我会发小姐脾气,可是我知道你对我的好。
我只是发泄而已啦,心里是爱你的!呵呵* 
I LUB YOU!

Hello readers! :)


Took some pictures before we stepped in. Heh


Spring Chamber Restaurant.



BB and B.

Starter - Soft Drink.


Smile. :)


Dessert time! :D

Yours truly.

Later on, headed to Straits Quay for a while. Visited Charlie Brown but haven't try it yet.


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

This is what I spent in Cotton On. Zzz

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Before I end this post, I just hope everyone of you can take good care of yourselves
This recently the weather in Penang is capricious! Sometimes damn hot sometimes rain heavily. Wth
So guys, drink more water, wash your hand more often and sleep earlier.
Nothing Is More Important Than Our Health. Health Is Precious, Life Is Precious!
好好照顾自己吧!珍惜你身边的人。。。
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment