Friday, May 27, 2011

♥ Photoshoot - Ginza Catalogue

SORRY SORRY SORRY READERS!!! :(
Well I know I've been neglected my blog for a century! Okay, not that long though. =.=
I was controlled by my competition, assignments, tests and dance choreography.
But my schedule is better right now, Miss Penang Tourism is over, done with the dance and one more test to go!
And holly shit! I just finished my audit test today, I dare not to see my result, either anyone!
Damn, why is it so hard and the question is so DIRECT! Zzz
I'm so moody because of the test as I wanna score 4 flat for this sem, if I can! Hahaha!
I'm afraid that my cgpa couldn't reach the requirement as our batch all are bright students. Hmm
Okay, forget about it. I'll just work harder for the final exam then.
Well, gonna blog about my first commercial photoshoot for the Noutica Catalogue with Roxanne.
Seriously I was quite nervous when I first stepped in the studio. Haha!
Everything went smoothly after a while and I started to enjoy. Lol*
Special thanks to the studio and Danielle for helping me with my hair do, attire etc. She's really nice. :)
Yeah, I know I'm not good enough in this but I'm trying to improve. 
Let's take a look with the outcome!

Cover by Roxanne dear.



Love this outfit! :)

Like the left one! Hehe

You should know which one is me right? Lol*

Different styles of me. 

Super like! Look alike with mum. Haha!

Black~ Red ~ Pink!

Whee! Flip*

Roxanne~ Grace~ Roxanne~ Grace


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I've been using my Shu's eyelashes for thousand of times. Finally it CAN'T be used anymore!
I wanna get a new one but the price is 60 MYR right now!! :O
Last time I bought only 50 MYR, 5 years ago. Haha

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Do you guys know tomorrow will be the Green Heritage Game 绿意古迹游戏 2011?
It's something like treasure hunt but mostly all are station games and recycling investment. Interesting huh?
So excited! I'm participating with my B and his friends, 5 persons in a group. Yunna and Shu Hua too!
Can't wait for it, looking forward! It must be fun tomorrow! Hehe :)
But it also must be a super tiring day cause we need to play from morning 10am till 8pm! :(
In the other hand, Bersih Campaign will be held tomorrow as well so everyone please take care.
Better don't step out from your house especially KL people but I'm doing it. Lol*
Okay, I'll protect myself and my B will do perhaps? Haha.
Alright, I needa pack my stuffs for tomorrow! Yay! :D
Good night, readers. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment