Friday, May 20, 2011

♥ Random; Being alone

These few days I was having some problem with him but everything is settled right now! No worries. :)
Thank you to my darlings and friends keep cheering me up. We're good now. Right, B?
I'm glad that he can fully support me in anything now and I'll be more understanding, okie? ILY!
We promised each other just now. Bet you still bear in mind, do you? Haha.
By the way, my couple photoshooting is still pending! Remember you guys voted for the couple voting contest?
Yeah, I want a album for ourselves! At least for a memento right? Hehe.
Alright, let's talk about something random. Guess what? I was being alone again.
I went to collect my prizes of Vogue at Queensbay management office.
I got a Biotherm skin care and a free appetizer at T.G.I Friday. The free voucher would expire after the day!
So I headed there to have my tea time after did a little shopping at Forever 21
The feeling was like NAIS~ :D

T.G.I Friday

 Loving the environment.

Totally no make up. Lol*

Started to enjoy my food!
Clam Chowder & Chicken Fajita Nachos.
Super tasty for both! Must try! :D

Yummeh!

Tata.

What I bought that day. Hehe

Later at night, used the mask from Biotherm. I got freak out when I was applying it. Hahaha!

Different face right? I know. =.=

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I feel like showing y'all Swizzle's photos. Haha
Normally I like to snap her when she got her new hairstyle. :)

Awww~

So cute right!

Always my baby girl! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Oh ya, do you guys know there will be a workshop of Amber Chia Academy tomorrow?
Her new branch will be opening in Penang in the afternoon 2pm if not mistaken. 
I'm still considering whether should I go. I'mma abit lazy by the way. Haha!
Amber is coming for her branch opening too. Wanna get to see her? Go to her workshop then! :D
Alright, gotta stop here. I wanna watch my 花家姐 now. Tata! 
Enjoy reading guys. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment