Sunday, May 8, 2011

♥ my greatest mum!

Hey readers, it's Friday so what you're up? I'm just staying at home, rotting at home? Not really.
I was finding my talent costume for this Sunday and thinking of what talent to do for the next competition.
My next competition is Spotlite Teen Idol 优选校花校草 which will be held at First Avenue.
As you know, my talent are just singing and dancing. Err well, piano is more cumber la. Lol*
By the way, many people said I've joined lotsa competitions. Yes I do but currently I have only two.
Whatever that are already passed, I participated during my sem break. So it's fine right?
Don't chu think I don't care of my studies. My CGPA not that bad like what you thought. Haha
My family especially parents they support me all the time, I'm very glad though. Hehe
Alright alright, that's why I said "My Greatest Mum"! :D
Relate to our topic today. Haha. Blogging about mother's day.
We didn't go out for some bountiful dinner however just stayed at home eat steamboat.
Although it was very simple but don't you feel that was much warmer?
So that day we invited god grandmas' came to celebrate with us.
Lastly I wanna say, I Love You, Mummy! You're the best mum in the world! Hugs hugs*
我爱你妈咪!你是世界上最棒的妈咪!
以前你都对我们比较严谨,一直说我们做妈妈以后就会明白。
现在,我懂你的苦心了。谢谢你咪~
我会乖乖听话,照顾你,关怀你!
永远爱你咪咪!爱的抱抱* Hehe ♥  ♥

Say cheese!


Feeling hungry now!!

Enjoying.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After our dinner, we played the special video made by us for mummy.
No doubt, also wishing god grandmas Happy Mother's Day! 母亲节快乐!
Well, I'm not going to post the video here as mum instructed before. Haha
Just look some pictures then. :)

Daddy always do an announcement before the show. Lol*
I miss daddy. :(

Nahh, the video. Haha

Look at their expression! Haha

God grandmas.

Our beloved mummy. Hehe


I miss daddy's smile. :(

Mum smiles! :D


Swizzle!

After the video ended, we brought out the cake for them. 
*singing happy birthday song*


Greatest mums!

So cute! :P

The presents given by sisters. *with loves*

Snap snap time! Hahaha! :D
First time ever we did this together!


We Always Love You, Dearest Mummy! ♥  ♥

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I still left two days more to practise my talent and one week to go will be Spotlite Teen Idol.
Yet, this coming Sunday gonna be the Grand Final of Miss Megamall at 6pm. Come support me! :D
Just a blink of an eye, we've gone through heat 1 & 2, semi-final and now came to the final round.
I guess my family is not coming to support me as sisters need to take care of dad while mum needs to work. :(
Anyway, for the last show, I'll give it out my best and won't disappoint whoever support me.
You know what? Virgo baby never forgo until she reaches the terminal point. So, I am who I am! :)
Gonna stop here and later going to visit dad. He's missing us. Tata
Enjoy reading readers. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment