Monday, May 30, 2011

♥ Vote Me For The Last Time!

Hey guys! How are you? Finally I'd finished all the tests and I can concentrate on my competition.
I'm going down to KL tomorrow for the Grand Final of Spotlite Teen Idol 优选校园校草 2011.
My mum, aunt and mum's friend gonna accompany me. I don't have much supporters, always. :(
Anyone of you can be my supporters this coming Saturday? Supporters are quite important though. Hmm
Don't have much friends in KL as well so...yeah...Imposing manner no more then. Sad*
In Chinese, 我输了气势啊!Lemme know if anyone of you is free alright? :(
Yet, my supporters gotta wear BLUE colour shirts, it represents me! Hehe
So I guess that day will be only 3 persons wearing blue shirts. Duhh~
Well, how well I've prepared? To be frank, I still have tons of stuffs to do!
I haven't done my talent costume yet, do nails for talent purpose, blog for Spotlite, my speech etc!
Damn, I worry that I don't have so much time to do all these things. Help me please~ :'(
And, my Facebook and SMS Voting are not that high, can you guys vote for me please??
Just that easy like a piece of cake! :)

FACEBOOK VOTING

Step 1: LIKE this page Spotlite Teen Idol 2011
Step 2: LIKE my photo F9 Grace 钟欣燕


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

SMS VOTING

Type: TI (space) F9
Send To: 36611


*Sms voting takes up 30%, so it's kinda important though. Please vote for me!*
*Each vote costs RM 1, I know it's quite expensive but please kindly vote me for the last time kie?*
Much much appreciate and feel grateful if you've done it! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Mind me to show y'all some photo-shoot photos of all the Teen Idol Finalists? :)

It was so hard for me to hold on this pose! Lol*




Let's take a look of the outcome! :)

 You know the word, 囧? LOL!

 Like this photo so much! I was acting innocent. :P

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Lastly, I'll give out my VERY VERY BEST for the last show on the stage!
Although I'm quite pressure over this but I'll try to perform it well as only as VIRGO BABY CAN DO THIS!
By the way, I wanna say thanks to all my friends and family first before I go for this.
Thank you for your votes and supports! It pushes me to the terminal point a lot!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 

F9, Grace 钟欣燕:优美舞者,柔中带刚。
Is that me? Check it out during final! :D

Date: 23/7/2011 (Saturday)
Time: 3.oopm
Venue: Tropicana City Mall, PJ.



 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment