Sunday, May 15, 2011

♥ Preliminary Round - I found FAME

Hey readers! Just passed a couple of days, I have another good news for you again! :D
I won the winner of Spotlite Teen Idol 优选校花校草 (Penang) yesterday at First Avenue!
It was really surprising as strong competitors they are especially Reven and WeiWei Hor.
They're pretty and and talented. Reven is good in singing while Wei Wei is good in indian dance.
 Yet, greatly thankful to ALL MY SUPPORTERS! I didn't know there would be so many of you! 
Seriously I heard your loud cheers! You guys are so kind for helping me heave up the banners! TQ!! :D
Not to forget, also big thanks to my lovely sisters Jolynn and Angeline be my dancers!
Once again, thank you so much guys! I'll try my best again during semi-final!
真的很谢谢你们!老实讲,如果没有你们的支持,我也不可能得到这份荣誉!
所以,这份荣誉是属于大家的!半决赛,我一定会尽量做到最好!:)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, gonna blog about I found FAME. Just sharing some photos here. 
Top 10 winners had released. Congratulations to my friends, Reven, Anerly, Melinda, Rainb and Zeryn!
I love their photos so much! Check this out Finalist Magazine Photoshooting.
By the way, I'm quite likey with my dressed up. Haha! 
And I love my make up as well! My skin is so fair weyy. :P

Hihi readers! :)



Top from Cotton On; Singlet from Mango; Jeans from Geb, Boots from Aldo

Like this!

Halo Swizzle! :D

The outcome.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Featured in New Straits Time 14/5 - Vogue For Virtue 2011

Elise dear and I got the biggest photo. Hahaha!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Happened some unhappy incident today. How to solve this problem? :(
我不会形容我的心情,就是很乱,哭也哭不出来,到底怎么了?
是应该这样还是那样?走哪条路才是最好的方法?
你真的要这样对待我吗?Haih.. :(
Sorry, giving you readers an unhappy ending. Nights.
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment