Monday, May 16, 2011

♥ I'm happy as seeing them happy

It's Wednesday today! In fact I off today cause no class for this day. Haha.
At first I planned to stay at home for the whole day enjoy my drama or blogging.
But then I realized I have some stuffs to do. So I just roughly say what did I do then.
Firstly, I dropped by Boon Pharmacy at Pulau Tikus to consult about my lips. 
The pharmacist said it's not fully recovered yet. Okay then.
Next, went to PBB ATM. I'm broke! My wallet just left 1 dollar. Zzz
Later on, headed to Smile 'R' Us Dental Clinic to enquire for information of doing braces (single side).
Well, lemme tell you something. Before that I went to Penang Dental look for Dr. Lim.
And he told me RM3000 (both side) and RM 2000 (single side) whereas the dental clinic today, they charged RM 2700 (both side) & RM 2300 (single side).
Why so weird one! If both side, Smile 'R' Us is chosen but single side is Penang Dental
At the end, which dental clinic should I decide?? :(
Lastly, I went to "Gu Gan Dang" to repair my house key. Sorry if I misspelled. Hahaha!
That's all for my day! Alright, back to my topic. 
As I still have tons of voucher of Chicago Rib House so I used it for treating darlings classmates. Heh
Each of them get RM10 cash voucher. Haha. Not bad also huh?
We went there for lunchie during our break time, total 9 of us. *missing some of them
Check it out! :)

Are you ready?

Hello :(

Food food food!

Happy till....Lol*

Eyy, my skin looks fair here! :P without make up*

All tam-chiak face. Hahaha!

Enjoying...

Enjoy your food everyone! :)

Tami always act as the accountant in our gang. Lol*

The bill and please come again! :D

Group photo.

Later on, walking around. 

Spot Huii Huii like a ghost! Haha!

Well, napping at Opera. Lol*

Look at Huii Huii! Hahaha!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, talk about something different. What about FOOD?? :D
Forgot which day already, I went to PTPL college with Keng Chong and Sam to enquire for the courses.
After that we dropped by the most famous Chendul hawker stall at Penang Road.
Fyi, there are two stalls for chendul. One stall wearing with their uniform while another one don't.
Anyway, do you readers know which one tastes better? :)
Well, for my opinion I feel the one on the left-hand side is better although the other one got more customers.
You shall have a try for the less "popular" chendul. Haha.
The ingredients they give are much more than the "banyak" customers one. No jokes! Lol*
Actually we ordered from two different stalls and did a test for both chendul that day. Haha

Left, none of any customers; Right, damn a lot of customers!

Get a try of the left-hand side Chendul! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

On the other day, I was craving for "Ban Chang Kuih" a.k.a Apom Balik.
One of the famous ban chang kuih is located at Pulau Tikus, just opposite the police station.
I ordered 10 pieces for mummy and relatives. The uncle said need to wait for half an hour.
Alright, I guess that so. Then I went to other places first and 45 mins later I headed back.
Know what? Still not done my order yet. And I still gotta wait for another half an hour.
So total I'd been waiting for 1 hour and 15 mins! :O
I heard somebody said that he can sell almost 800 pieces of Ban Chang Kuih in a day! OMG!
Uncle uncle, your Apom Balik is really famous and taste nice seriously! :)
Fyi, 1 piece costs RM 1.20 (nuts and corn) if Kosong costs RM 1.
They do sell ban chang kuih with egg as well. :)

Opposite Pulau Tikus police station.

Famous Ban Chang Kuih is here.

Uncle really put a lot of nuts and corn inside! So willing!

Have a try!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Yesterday, went to Chicago Rib House again with darlings classmates during break time.
Yes, I treated them with my vouchers again as I still left 20 pieces. Lol*
Before that, I went to New Wing Atrium find Jolynn sis. She was taking part in the Taekwando competition.
Too bad I didn't see her so I watched them competing for a while. Haha.

During lecture.

Them again and we were sitting at the same place. Lol*

Look like couple eyy? Hahaha!


Yummy!

Teehee!

Hello hello! 

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Nothing to say anymore. But one thing I get very pissed off is that somebody make rumours about me!
I know, once a person get famous for a period then people would talk about you.
Well, no matter good or bad. Yet, what I heard now is a shitty rumours. Damn you!
You know who you are if you did. Don't simple guess a thing people. :)
This is totally meaningless! If that is true then just promulgate to everyone. 
If not, just fucking shut your mouth up vice versa for god sake! Thank you!
Bear in your mind, idiot! Guess there are few idiots, so IDIOTS! 
Alright, finish wreaking. Sorry readers. Nights.
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment