Monday, May 9, 2011

♥ Spotlite Teen Idol 2011 - 准校花

Hey readers! I HAVE A SUPER GOOD NEWS for y'all! Hehehe :P
Miss Megamall Grand Final had officially ended yesterday and everyone did a very good job! 
The point is...I'm very glad that I'm the Winner this year and was also awarded for Miss Photogenic! Yay!
It's my first time ever to win this subsidiary title as I got Best Talent Award usually. Haha.
Yet, this is my second time of winning champion. First win was Miss Chinese Campus. Two years ago. Lol*
Btw, thanks for all the lovely messages & all your great support although only grandma, aunt and my came over.
However, I did have a lotsa supporters there! They cheer for me when I was performing my talent!
That was really touching! Love y'all my family and friends! Mwah~
Not to forget, big big congratulations to my dearies Top 5 Elaine, Camelia, Janelle and Melinda. *in sequence*
All of us had done a very good job. Well done! :D

Vote for me!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, my topic today is asking for you guys help to vote for me AGAIN~
I'm so sorry, I know that I'm very annoying but please help me. :(
I'll help you back if you need. Hehe
I think some of you know I've participated in Spotlite Teen Idol 优选校花校草.

Date: 4/6/2011 (Saturday)
Time: 2pm
Venue: First Avenue, 8th Floor

*p/s:: 2pm will be 校草 compete first and later on 4pm will be 校花*

Come to support me if you're free to drop by. I need tons of supporters so badly! :(
Cause "supporters" involved in the marking criteria as well. So yeah...please....
Well well, the first thing you need to do is to vote for me! Haha.
Firstly, LIKE this page Spotlite Teen Idol and then LIKE my photo Grace Choong.
Thank you so much and appreciate if you did. :D
Lastly, remember to come and support me! 我是Grace, 钟欣燕!
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment