Saturday, April 16, 2011

♥ Vogue For Virtue: Creative Shot

Again, another tiring day. Came back from Queensbay for the Charity Fashion Show.
We were just doing the preview of finalist while the celebrities were the main characters in fact.
So lucky I got the chance to take photo with Amber Chia, Carmen Soo, Elaine Daly and Hansee Lee!
Too bad Peter Davis went back early. He's so good looking!!! But he is married already. Lol*
Gonna show y'all the photos next time. Stay tuned. Hehe
Well, I'm gonna blog about the most tiring photoshoot ever - Creative Shot of VFV.
Guess we used up 9 hours plus make up and hair do. Exhausted man!
Alright, I'll just let the pictures do the talk. I'm freaking tired right now. :(
Check it out.

Good morning people.

I have the same heels with Elise. Hehe

Elise dear.




This is me.

The hair do, with a pretty bun.

Doesn't look like me right??



Gillian was my make up artist that day and Dean, another make up artist.

Another two make up artists.

Jane and Vincy.

With the tall and pretty girl, Fancy.


My darling Elise.

Took some shots for her.


During photoshoot.

You guys know where is it? It's at the 3rd floor North Zone. Beside Kamay Furniture.
I've no idea also there's a place like this exist. Lol*

Vincy and Eugenee. Candid shots.

Hi readers.

Five of us. :)

I look so weird. Hahaha!





Look alike?? Haha.

Ballerina?


The real ballerina. Haha!

Spot Tutti Frutti!

Later on, we off to 8th floor car park for another group photo.

Better scene right?



My heels. LOL!

Sampat lor us! Lol*


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Sorry readers, I'll just show y'all some pictures rather than elaborate much. Heh
As I'm really tired already. I need to rest early. :(
Enjoy the pictures. Lol*

Close-up photos.



Male Category.

Female Category.

Combination.

Group photo.

Some solo pictures. Thanks to Max Silencer.













♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After the photoshoot, went to meet my high school bestie at Kenny Roasters - Jun Rui and Joan!
I miss them so much especially Jun Rui. We should catch up more dear! :D

Mashed potatoes and Macaroni as my dinner.

I'm seriously very tired. Paiseh no more image! :P

Jun Rui and Joan dearies!

Group photo with Seow Hui

Heavy make up I know. Lol*

Good night people.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Tomorrow is the Grand Final of Vogue For Virtue 2011 at Queensbay Mall Central Atrium, 2pm.
Feel free to drop by and support the finalist. All of them are really great!
By the way, I just realized I have supporters too! Hahaha.
Alright, gotta stop here. Don't miss the show people! See you guys. :)
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment