Sunday, April 3, 2011

♥ Super Dancers Competition

How was your weekends readers? Had fun or just rotting at home? Haha.
My pass two days were very tired due to the Vogue stuff, photo-shooting and charity outing
Seriously killing all of us! 9 hours of photo-shooting plus make-up and hair do. Zzz
Hence, today I'll just stay at home and do anything I like. Hehe
I was teaching dance for PCGHS concert just now and headed to Tutti Frutti with Jolynn sis later on.
Well, I wanna blog about the Super Dancers Competition which was held at New Wing Atrium.
It was a last minute decision so I just did it solo dance, two routines.
And I screwed up the first dance, I did badly yet my tube dropped down. Haih
The song included Russion Roulette - Change - Honey Trap by Jolin Tsai.
My mood was spoiled and I knew I wasn't going to get proceed for the second dance.
As 10 teams would be shortlisted to the second round only. So I failed. 
Too bad I couldn't do the second routine, it's a pretty china culture dance. Hmm
Ms Grace said I should do the china dance first instead. Yeah she's right!
Oh, did I mention Ms Grace was the judge of the day? My ballet teacher! 
She's the Principal of Greenapple Ballet Academy but I'd stopped already. Lol*
Anyway, I missed ballet though. Haha

Loving the curls! :)

The stage which is the floor! Hahaha.

The contestants.

My favourite team - Danzity Dance House!

Some shots during competition.

Familiar pose? Hahaha.

Byoki, dancer of Danzity.

From left: Kerry, Fiin, Julia

Shaleena. Miss Grace. Grace. Kerry. Isabelle

Met them after the competition. Grace Ooi, her boyfie, Yao Liang and Yik Ting.

One of the contestants.


Congrats to them! They made it into the final round in KL.


Hope to be a part of them. Haha!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Later on, I followed Danzity members for tea-time at Food & Tea Restaurant.
My second time been there and Grace Chiam loves their food so much. Hahaha.
We had lots of laughters just because of Steve and Eric's jokes. They're so lame! Lmao*
I gotta say that, mix with them is really fun. :)

Overall is fine.


Look at Eric's expression! Lmao! :D

Grace and Stephanie (Sam).

Fiin, her eyes are really big!


Sean was very keen to show off his cutie camera. Funny daooo!

Steve was trying to shoot the Star Cruise. LOL!

Group picture.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After finished crazy-ing with them, I headed to my ballet school, Greenapple.
Went to collect my Intermediate Ballet Exam Certificate. I took it last year but I received my cert now!
I met my ballet mates there, they were having class and Ms Grace invited me to watch. Hehe
Well, ballet advance level is not that easy job! I watched and I feel it's very hard!
How good if I still continue learning right now. Hmm.

Tiring face. 

My second time getting Merit. But I'm satisfied already, only 5 months learning to get a Merit.
Normally people use 2 years or 1 year. Hmm

Random: My fat tummy. Hahaha!

My sister snap this randomly. Lol*

Loving the make up!

Keep reading guys! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Oh, I should inform you guys the final round was just held yesterday.
Guess who's the champion? DANZITY DANCE HOUSE!!! :D
I'm sure they're still very happy with it until now. Hahaha. I must say, You Guys Are Rockssss!!
They got RM 4000 Cash + RM 2500 Echo Park Cash Voucher + RM 50 worth of Prizes! So cool!
A very big congratulations to them. They'd put in a lot of effort for sure. :)
Here is the Grand Final Video. CLICK it to watch readers! 
Alright, I should stop here right now. Tonight I must watch Black Swan.
I said I would watch last night but I didn't. Hahaha. 
Enjoy reading guys! Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment