Sunday, April 24, 2011

♥ Vogue For Virtue: Grand Finale

How are you doing readers? Today is my first day of college reopen
So everything was going smoothly but honestly this semester is the toughest one. :(
Shouldn't fool around anymore. Although I still have competitions but won't let down my studies
We had 4 hours break time just now so we went to Gurney for movie, watched Fast & Furious 5!
This movie is damn superb awesome people! Anyone still not watch it yet? Hurry up!
It can be one of the best best movie for me! Haha no joke. :P
And one thing, I couldn't imagine how much is the COST for this movie. Big amount?! :O
Alright, stop chit-chatting about movie. I'm gonna talk about the Grand Final of Vogue for Virtue.
It was also the Grand Finale and Prize Presentation for the contestants.
Some of my friends came to support me, I feel so thankful dearies. :)
But sorry I didn't win anything like what I expected. Haha. Anyway, thank you so much!
The result was Elise dear won the Best Female and Best Runway while Allan Toh won the Best Male award.
Not to forget also, Rainb Lim won the Best Cover Model. Congrats to all of them!
Check out the photos below. Have tons right here! :D

Hey readers!

Issac and I.

Teik Chin and Terence.

Sook Lee and Jane.

Joan Low! My high school bestie!

Kiss Yunna!

Vincy. Yijia. Ah Liing


Yijia, Janice, A girl look like Chloe! Lol*

Allan, the Best Male Model!

Ivan, Velvet agent.

Elise dear, also the Best Female and Runway Model! :)

Fancy. Eugenee. Kelly

Rainb. Jay Ming. Cambridge

Rainb, the Best Cover Model.

Vincy. Wai Yee. Grace

The contestants.

Vivienne.

Sampson, my partner.

Elise and I.

My kids! Haha. Entao right? :D

Elise. Ivan. Eugenee. Grace

With the Velvet models.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

LET THE SHOW BEGINS~

Round 1 - Solo Runway.







Love this shot!

Round 2 - Couple Runway.










Finale.




Happy Group Photo!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Later on, went to have some food at Dave's Deli with Yunna and Vannez. I was super hungry!
At the meantime, met Stephy dear and chat a while with her. :)
After that, back to central atrium watch fashion show by velvet models. Haha
Check it out!

I'm tired...


Hungry!!

Watching fashion show.

Yunna. Vannez

Thomas and Siang.




♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

The prize worth RM 200.


Nights readers!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I'd done my best for this competition and my height is a thing that won't change forever. Lol*
Maybe pageants is more suitable for me. Hahaha! But I still love modelling though.
Anyone of you know how to gain height? Especially top part of body. Okay, forget about it. =.=
By the way, I got a photo-shooting job tomorrow morning calling from Ivan the velvet agent yesterday.
Roxanne will be my partner...Gotta get a super high heels! Hahaha!
Damn my lips still not fully recover yet! Yeah can use concealer to cover it but sounds bad to my lips! :(
Fyi, pharmacist said if I bought the medicine on the first day infection, it can be healed  in 4 days
But know what? I just used the SEA WATER and spray on my mouth. How dumb am I?!
Well, I've no choice. I gotta do my job and this coming weekends I have two competitions either.
Saturday is Miss Megamall (1st Heat) while Sunday is preliminary round photoshoot of I found FAME.
Give the best lucks to myself and my beloved lips. Lol*
Enjoy reading readers. :)
 Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment