Thursday, April 14, 2011

♥ Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Halooooo...readers.....Do you know why I'm talking like this?? @@
Damn sleepy and tired right now as I was being the part of model for CLIO Make Up Competition today. Seriously I just wanna stop everything and lie on my lovely bed instantly. 
But I can't! I have tons of posts to upload still and next two days I won't be free. Haih
Alright, stop talking about this, shall blog about it next time.
Actually I would like to blog about the day I went out with my B, our first dating after exam.
We planned to go Chicago Rib House for lunchie at first because I have the vouchers.
Yet, it's too bad, it only can be used for a la carte meal, set lunch is not allowed.
Fine then, we ordered the set lunch will do, plus it's quite cheap though, only RM 20++.
And I wanna say that I totally in love of Blackened Dory! It's a super delicious fish!
However, I heard people said that this restaurant is sucks? I don't think so. Hmm
Plus, their service is really good and over-friendly. Haha. Anyway, it's a good thing la.
You guys should try and the portion is big! Let's check it out! :)


Dolled up.
*new high waist pants from Brands Outlet*

My new pinky shade as well from Vincci. :)

Chicago Rib House.

Beef Soup and Corn Soup.


Nahh, this is the Blackened Dory I've mentioned just now! Yummeh!

B ordered Grilled Pork Chop. Not bad!

B and BB.


Just a little of us.
 

Kissie!

Chik chak*


After we had our meal, they gave us mentos! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After our lunchie, we did a little shopping and then watched movie, Don't Go Breaking My Heart.
Oh my god, it's a must must watch movie guys! For girls, it was so damn sweet and touching!
Err well, for guys they feel the movie was awesome too! Hehe. No joke. :)
I can say that, it was the best romance movie! As well as Just Go With it. Have you guys watched??
If not, hurry up go buy tickets and watch it with your loved ones. Heh

Loving my outfit. Simple & nice. Hehe

I bought a casual high heels from Vincci. I love it so much! 
Elise has this too. :)

And, a pretty hair band. Elise bought this as well previously. Hahaha!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

The other day, I went to Tutti Frutti with Angeline sis and B. B was the driver. Heh
It was Angeline's first time been there, she wants to try the yogurt since when I said it's really nice! Haha.
So, she was quite happy and enjoyed her Tutti I guess. Lol*
We took the largest cup, three of us "share share". Hahaha!

Tutti Frutti!

Craving for it!

Whee! Finally I can taste it! :D


Somehow feel like I look like a lion. Zzz

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I'll do mask later due to the creative make up just now. I don't want to have pimples!
Otherwise, my make up for the next two days competition won't look nice. Haha.
Remember guys, come to watch the celebrities like Amber Chia, Elaine Daly, Carmen Soo etc 
for the Charity Fashion Show tomorrow at 7pm, Central Atrium of Queensbay Mall
Can't wait to work the show with them the celebrities together although we're just small characters. Lol*
Well, we gotta reach there at 11.30am for the last rehearsal. So early again my god. =.=
Alright, should stop here. Come to watch us! :)
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment