Saturday, April 23, 2011

♥ Vogue For Virtue: Charity Fashion Show

Before you read this post, kindly assume today is Tuesday cause the photos just done uploading. Haha
Hey readers, how was your weekend or public holiday? Did you enjoy it? :)
I was just staying at home on Saturday and Sunday but went to cousin's house "lao tia meh" at night.
So guess what I've done today? I went Pulau Aman with darlings classmates. Haha
Damn it, I'm still feeling dizzy right now since I came down from the boat. Fml
Soon soon soon..Will blog about that next time. Hehe
Well, this is about last Saturday which is the Charity Fashion Show of Vogue For Virtue.
As I'd said, Amber Chia, Carmen Soo, Elaine Daly, Peter Davis & Hansen Lee were coming over for the show.
Yet, we the finalist were just small characters, a preview for Top 10 Finalist. Lol*
I'm feeling unwell, so readers, pardon me that I'm lazy to elaborate much. Hmm
Check this out. :)


Fashion Show by Velvet Models.

Danielle. Karen. Kelly

The sisters, Danielle and Roxanne.


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Done make up and hair do.

Mua make up artist, Soo Han. :)

Eugenee. Jane. Me. Soo Han

The kids!


Eugenee. Fancy. Both of them are so tall!

Wai Yee, another velvet model.

Sook Lee darling and Jane! The dance mates! :)

Guess who is this?


It's Amber Chia!


She's gorgeous!



Candid and lovely shots.


Let's begin the show.

The preview of finalist.



♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Watching the celebrities' fashion show.


Dance performance by Danzity Dance House.

The choir.

Peter Davis. Amber Chia. KL Model
Carmen Soo. Amber Chia. Elaine Daly

Get some pictures from photographer.






Hansen Lee.

Elaine Daly.

Carmen Soo is so pretty!


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, let's switch about the real today. Lol* Sorry if you guys feel confusing.
This morning went to PCGHS teach dance. I taught fan dance and it's quite hard.
I'm not sure whether did my students enjoy it cause seems like they were blur. Haha.
After came back home, we sisters created a simple video for mummy. Lmao*
Then, I took a nap before I headed to First Avenue for the briefing of I found FAME.
Fyi, it's a kind like model search competition but they just have photoshoot session, don't have runway.
I was there also because of Venice's tweet. It said they would be having show so I visited them as well.
What a coincidence! Met Fancy and Felicia (ex velvet model) there. Miss her much!
She was there because of her boyfie, Thomas was doing the show too. Both of them are really sweet! :)
Later on, chilled at Dome with Elise, Stephy, Ivan, Zazx and Derick
Can I say the mushroom soup is superb? :P 
Oh ya! Congratulations to my aunt, she won the winner of My Lovely Mum Awards at Gurney today. :D
Alright, that's all for now. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment