Saturday, April 9, 2011

♥ Vogue For Virtue: Runway Challenge

Hello readers, guess where am I right now? I'm alone at Gurney Starbucks. Haha
It's my first time being alone apart from shopping. I'm feeling good though.
Kinda love this feeling. I can feel the liberty and I'm feeling unrestrained now. :)
Guess gonna watch movie alone later, will watch Rio perhaps?
I heard people said this movie was not bad, so let's see how. 
Well, I'm quite free now so gonna update my blog here, Runway Challenge of Vogue.
What does "runway" mean? There are many definitions for it.
However, here it defines as a narrow ramp extending from the stage into the audience in a theatre etc.
Honestly, I'm still a beginner being a model. It was my first model competition as well as Gurney Model.
Aiya, both were held at the same period anyway. So yeah..Either one was my first model competition.
Alright, I think I'll just show you all the pictures. Enjoy! 

I've got 172 LIKES for this photo. Shocked! :O

Here comes the runway.

Ready for the runway?

My bestie, Vinnie.

My partner on the left, Kevin and Chien Ming.

The female contestants.

Get ready for some shots?





Elise and Jane.

Yi Chuen.

Hwee Shuang and Vinnie.

Eugenee dear and Vinnie dear.

Jane and Vincy.

Jxhia dear. I love her sweet smile!

Vivienne. Last time we used to join same pageant.

We're like sisters. Haha.

Had crazy moment with them.

Elise sweetie.

Her eyes look like fish. Haha!
*no wonder called fish-eye effect* :D

Gosh, our image gone liaw. =.=

Yijia. Janice. Jxhia. All are pretties! 

The gorgeous Pang Sisters. :)

Baby came!

Thanks for fetching me, B

What about we do a couples photoshoot? Haha.

Look at Vannez. What she's trying to do? Grab people's boyfie?!

Hahaha. Weird!

The result of the finalist!

Top 20 of male and female.


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Later on, we purposely went to T.G.I Friday to celebrate Tami's birthday.
At first, we were trying to give her a surprise but as you know we're always the "failed surpriser".
So, surprise gone but we had an enjoyable moment. Hehe
I'm gonna do a special birthday video for Tami like what I did for Yunna.
It's gonna be very hilarious! Hahaha. Stay tuned people. :)

The darlings.

B and BB.

HUNGRY!!!

This herb rice costs me like RM 6 something!

Aiyeryer..Sam and Vannez share share food. Lmao!

After our meal, check it out what would happen. Hahaha!

The guy asked her to drink the CHILI???

But no way, Tami chose to drink her coca-cola. Lol*

*It supposed to be have a video about the celebration part, will upload it on youtube soon*

Birthday cake.

Happy 20th Birthday Tami!


Elise ahh...Your image leh? Haha.

Group picture!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Look at the sunset. Purposely snapped it.


Random.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Somehow I feel like sleepy right now. Starbucks's milieu leads me to fall asleep? Lol*
At first was going to watch movie alone later but Vinnie suddenly replied me.
Hmm..Should I watch alone or what then. No idea.
By the way, my darling Sook Lee has replied me finally! We might hang out tomorrow. Hehe
It'd been a long time we didn't catch up each other. We have many topics to talk! :)
Well, my movie starts at 5.10pm. I still have around half an hour here.
Enjoy reading readers, will keep updating. :)
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment