Saturday, April 2, 2011

♥ Pose & Win

My body is very lembik now but I'm still here to update my blog. Claps claps*
I came back from the charity outing of Vogue today. Seriously tired die me!
We went to Bukit Mertajam and also Batu Maung. Woah North and South!
Not gonna talk about that yet, next next next time alright? 
So, I'm gonna blog about the very beginning of the competition, Pose & Win session. Lol*
I'd told before at my previous post, I rushed to Queensbay after my exam.
When I arrived, I still left one hour to let my make-up and hair do done. Duhh!
Alright, let the pictures do the talk.

Dubie Doo!

The hair-do session.


Make up session. Spot me? :)

Jeffrey was my hair stylist. I don't know why his facebook called Kakak Lulu. Lol*

Done! :)

Kids Category.

Male and Female Category.

Ready to get on stage.

Janice! 

Nice one.

Bumped into Wiing Yi!

Grace. Jane. Vincy

My old bestie, Vinnie!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After the photoshooting, Elise dear, her boyfie, Issac and I went to Dragon-I for lunch.
Urghh! And I paid RM 30 for my lunch, no rice but only a dessert and dumplings. =.=
Regretful man! Next time I should come with parents. Hiak hiak*

Is me again. :)

Elise dear.

Nahh, this is what in my stomach.

Love this! 


Look at them. Lol*

So this is the outcome. My hand so cacat. :(

Aloha!

Have a nice day!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, I just got a model job which is the Stella In Make-Up Competition on this coming Friday.
It will be held at Gurney Plaza but too bad I can't work for the final round at G-Hotel.
As I'll be having the Grand Finale of Vogue For Virtue on the same day. Hmm too bad. :(
By the way, the make up artist need me to wear white or brown high heels. I don't have!
So I gotta get from friend or whatever or I'll just go buy a new one. Grrr*
Spend money again. Indeed, my expenses are raising since my sem break started.
Anyway, I still can wear it for any next coming show or competition whatever.
Yet, I wanna watch movie so badly! Sure I'll hang out after I rest for two days. Haha
Alright, till then. Gonna watch Black Swan, just bought the dvd. :)
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment