Thursday, April 21, 2011

♥ Friday by Rebecca Black?

Hmm hmm readers, I just got back from mainland, was hanging out with darlings classmates.
But things not going smoothly, the ending went to be a buskin. Damn.
I'm not going to tell what was going on. What I wanna say is that "I am so sorry, Jen Ming." :(
Well, let's talk about my last Friday. I had a second dating with B during this sem break.
We went to Queensbay Mall for lunch and movie, did a little shopping that's all.
While at night, I was having the Vogue Final rehearsal so B went back afterwards.
Oh ya, what movie did we watch. Err.."Never Say Never" by Justin Bieber.
I'm not a fan of JB but I get to know why so many girls are mad at him.
I gotta say that he's really a talented guy and he's good in sports like hockey, soccer and chess.
That's it? Not at all! As he grew up, he taught himself to play the piano, drums, guitar and trumpet!
When he was like 4 or 5 years old, he could play really well especially the drums. Stunned* :O
In short, it's worth to watch although we paid RM 34 for two persons for the movie. Lol*
After watching the movie, I'm quite adore of him. Haha!

Hello readers!

My outfit with my cheap yet expensive-looking sling bag. Hahaha!

Heading to Queensbay!

My new pinky shade. Loving it!

The Unavailables.


What about he get a pink colour shade as well? Hehe

Had our lunch at food court. Haha!

Mum mum. 


The stage of Vogue For Virtue! So pretty in white!

Movie time!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After movie, we stopped at Borders Starbucks. My first time been there.
I felt so nice compared with Gurney one, it's way more calm and quiet. Heh
And I just realized that their service is excellent! Lemme tell you a short story.
Not that kind like "A long long time ago...bla bla bla..." Okay, not funny. =.=
Well, the waitress told me that if I feel the Mocha is not sweet enough, she would replace a new one for me.
At first it was fine, sweet but not too extreme yet, but slowly I found very MANIS after I'd drunk half of it.
Weird right? She said if not sweet enough but I felt too sweet? Wth
So I just approached to her and noticed her that I want a lighter sweetness.
She threw away the old one and she did a new one for me, not just adding some water you know?
Listen properly, she did a WHOLE NEW Ice-blended Mocha for me. 
Oh my god, I'd no idea how should I finish it. I was pretty full that time. Zzz
Don't think that I'm idiot as I really rare of going to Starbucks. Lol*
Anyway, I love their service. :)

Starbucks Coffee.

Mocha Ice-blended. 


I was bored. Lol*


B left me alone. :(

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Waiting for the time to pass.."tick-tock...tick-tock..." Time for rehearsal and I went off to stage.
That's all for my day. Enjoy reading readers! Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment