Wednesday, April 27, 2011

♥ mua bestie ever!

Hahaha readers! How are you? I've neglected my blog again for couple of days.
I wanted to update but there was no time for me to do so. I'm so sorry guys.
Well, I went to 1st Avenue today for the preliminary round photo-shooting of I found FAME.
Met lotsa friends there, Sherlyn, Zeryn, Yii Ting, Grace Ooi, Rainb etc. Nice to see them! :)
Today is the second day and all the shortlisted contestants total are 120++! Wow!
From 700++ people shortlisted to 120++ and then the final round will choose Top 10 only.
I've no chance anymore I guess. Only 5 boys and 5 girls will be chosen. Haha. God bless~
By the way, gonna blog about my last last Wednesday's activity. I know it's too late for now. Lol*
Hang out with Sook Lee darling at Gurney, we had our lunch at Sushi Bar.
Our first try though and we both love the food indeed! :D
Price is average and food is delicious. You guys should have a try. Heh

Sushi Bar at lower ground floor.

Hello!

It's self service so bring your bum up!

Love the food! And Chawan Mushi at the right! :D

Look at her. Haha!

My lips, sorry. Haha

Before our movie, we bought Hot & Roll. Our all-time favourite! :D

Mine always Savoury Paratha - Chicken & Cheese. Yummeh!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

At first, we planned to go Straits Quay at night but due to my mum I gotta go home. Lol*
Sook Lee followed me back. Yet, I felt quite tired though. Hmm
Oh ya, I bought a present for B before we left. It's Calvin Klein Fragrance - Euphoria Men.
Thank you Sook Lee for helping me, her nose worked for 50 types of fragrance I think.
Not a good idea. Haha. Well, the present is for our 1st year anniversary - 0505. :)
Once I reached home, I started to wrap it already, my wrapping technique also not bad har! :P
Check it out yo!

She was helping me put in order the plastic bags. Tons of it!

Get started!


Start wrapping...

Whee done! :D

Pretty eyy? :)

Random: Prizes from Gurney Models Wanna Be. Still haven't use it. Lol*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Later on, headed to Jemput Tree for our dinner. Sook Lee's first visit. Just nearby my house! :)

Our table.

Love the light!

Bestie forever~


Some portraits for her. Hehe


Yours truly. 


Yumm yumm~



Bye bye!

TO BE CONTINUED~

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

The next Wednesday, I hang out with Sook Lee darling again. Haha!
So we gonna repeat the history. I'm serious! Lol* You know why?
Cause we watch movie at the same time like last week. What a coincidence!
Okay well well, we had our lunch at Siam Express. Our first try again. See?!
I heard people said that the food is sucks but after that I heard it's nice?
Anyway, I had my first try there and I found the portion is too small and not that yummy. Hmm
Err...Not recommended? But overall is fine. :)

Tomyam Maggie Soup and Tomyam Fried Rice.

Sook Lee darling again!

After lunch, went to get a 50% discount of Starbucks! Hehe

Dark Mocha Ice Blended.

And then, Hot & Roll again! Boring huh? :P


I don't make up when I hang out with her. Lol*


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Next station is First Avenue. The timing was totally wrong because it was freaking jam!
Well, we did a little shopping there. Especially Cotton On
My first visit and I bought a lot like total of RM 200++! Okay I'm broke. =.=

Jam jam jam!



She wore my two shades. =.=

I look better in PINK right? Hahaha!

Shop shop Cotton On! :D

End up, I didn't buy any dresses. Lol*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After that, we went home first and we came out for supper at Old Green House before dropped her home. 
As you can see, we're dinosaur and we can eat a lot seriously. Hahaha!

Food food food!

Oh ya, I bought a make up remover purposely for my waterproof mascara. Not bad though

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

New semester has started, I gotta prepare for my studies well and my competitions too.
Every weekend for this month I have to work out for Miss Megamall. Hmm
A good news here. I've made it into semi-final next Saturday at Megamall. Yay!
See you guys around. Good night! Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment