Sunday, June 12, 2011

♥ SIGMA Malaysia Promo Tour

Hey again readers! I needa update my blog often as I still have 10++ drafts to be settled. Grrr*
Hohoho..How lucky am I? Did you see there's an anonymous left some words in my shoutbox on the left?
Firstly, I would like to thanks this fella for visiting my blog. Thank you so much! :)
Next time if you wanna criticize about people, kindly put your big name there. Terima kasih. Lol*
Alright, done with this, forget about it, not a big deal though. Cheer cheer man! :D
I do what I like to do, I've got no time to care so much like this fella beh shiok me with this or that or whatsoever.
In that way, I'll be more busy just to entertain these leisure people. So TAKE IT EASY! 
Well, gonna blog about SIGMA! They came to Megamal last month.
And I was invited by Megamal. So lucky! I could give them flowers! Leap Leap Leap*
Among SIGMA, I tersuka Judy Zhou 周定纬. He's so handsome and adorable! Hahaha! Anthomaniac laa me! :P

Mua new lace stockings from Vincci. ;)

Yours truly.

The show gonna start! 

Mito, the emcee.

Candid. Thanks to Vick. Haha.

After the show.

He's great!

Screammmm!!! :D

周定纬!!! 我爱你!!! :DD

Group picture with SIGMA and Megamal


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I bought their CD+DVD. It's only @ RM 30! 

 My flowers. Hehe

 SIGMA's poster! :)


Tata! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Just got my exam timetable two days ago. It's sucks man! Accounting on Thursday, Audit on Friday. :(
I know this time I must put a lot of hard work, otherwise my CGPA won't get higher. Hmm
By the way, I'm leaving to Sarawak tomorrow, I got the feel of excitement but also feel worried. Lol*
As I'm flying alone, I never try this in my life! Err..like what procedures we need to do after reach the airport?
I totally have no idea with it seriously. I afraid that I take a wrong flight to Sarawak. Haha
Hopefully it wont't happen. Lol* I gotta make sure today I'll sleep before 12am!
I've has been around 10 days sleep at 4am! Fml. So torturing man. :(
Alright alright, won't go online for a couple of days, will be back to my lovely island on either Sunday or Monday.
Follow me on Twitter to see my updates if you wish. Bye readers! :)
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment