Saturday, July 23, 2011

♥ Grand Final - Spotlite Teen Idol 优选校花校草 2011.

I'm so sorry readers! I think I've neglected my blog for a week. How was your holiday? :)
Well, my holiday since the first day was quite happening so I have lotsa things to blog. Haha
These few days the traffic was seriously terrible because of Hari Raya and National Day.
It gave rise to the car park in Queensbay and Gurney was freaking full and jamming all the way!
Yesterday, I went to Queensbay with my family, dad came along with us also. Heh
It was really packed and crowded! I realized I don't like go to malls whenever it's full of crowds.
Thanks god! Today is better though, at least not that jam like last few days. Lol*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

What I wanna blog about today I guess some of you had knew about it before. Hmm
So I'm not gonna elaborate much. It's the Grand Final of Spotlite Teen Idol 优选校花校草 2011.
This time I didn't go down to KL alone but I had mum and two aunts as accompanies.
Before the day I departed to KL, I slept at 4am and then woke up at 6am next morning.
Know why? Cause I was sewing my talent costume and preparing stuffs that were needed! 
Plus, I just learned for a few days for the talent performance, I was so stressed who knows... :'(
However, I sewed wrongly for the costume and needed to sew it again. Damn!
Then, mum helped me to settle it until midnight then we only off to bed. Thanks mummy! Hugs*
Let the pictures do the talk now. :)

Hi, I'm F9 Grace! :)

Chilling at Spotlite Office. Haha

Dinner time!

After dinner, costume fitting.

The next day, headed to Tropicana City Mall, Petaling Jaya early in the morning.
Rehearsal for many times and get ready for make up and hair do.

Before competition started, with all the Teen Idols Finalists. 


ROUND 1     CAMPUS STYLE

Spot me? I'm the last one from left. Hehe

I looked so happy. Teehee*

With my super tall partner!

Introduction. I screwed it! No mood after that. :(



ROUND 2     PUMA SPORTSWEAR


Our props was basketball. Haha

Spot the Puma sport shoes on my foot?? Sparkling purple! :D


Support F9 Grace Choong 钟欣燕! :D


ROUND 3     FAIRY TALE COSTUME

I love mine. Green and Pink are my lucky colours. Hehe

Vivian Chua 蔡憶雯 is singing! Don't know who is she?
终级天王 - 总冠军 , Champion.
超级星光大道7 -16强 , Top 16.

Grace. Sandy. Reven

Prince and Princess. :)

Nice pose tak? Haha.


ROUND 4     TALENT SHOW - China Peacock Dance


I sewed the peacock eyes all over the long dress!

The Classic Part.....



Lovely ending pose, nope? :)

Finale Round.


WHILE WAITING FOR THE RESULT~

Thanks to the photographers. :)

Yeepee! I was feeling nervous in  fact. Lol*

Oh my god, I WON!!! :'D

I was still crying though. Hahaha! :')

Group picture.

Interviewing by Hisoing.

The New Spotlite Teen Idols. Hehe


Yay! :D

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

Spot The Smurfs?? So cute! :D

My partner. :)

With one of the Spotlite crew, Taro. He's really helpful! Thanks Taro. :)

Of course, my cheerleaders! Two aunts and mummy. Thank you so much! Love you guys! :D

With one of the judges, Adrian 陈凯旋. He's so cute!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After competition, the organizer, Spotlite made a celebration party here. Nice food!

Yummeh spaghetti! 

Sheue Yen on the left. She's pretty! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Spotlite Teen Idol's pamplet. Anyone wants one? ;)

Awarded for all the finalists: Puma sport shoes and sportswear + Lois vouchers.

All the prizes I got from this competition! I have a DSLR now, I named it Pinkaboo. :)


Featured in Kwang Wah Yit Poh.

Featured in 少年月刊.



Grace. Sandy. Reven
Thanks to Lim Photographer. Love this photo! :)


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Last but not least, a very big thanks to Spotlite Team who always giving us assistance throughout the competition.
Yet, I'm very touched that only mummy and two aunts came to support me, cheered for me! Hehe.
Not to forget, thanks to my family and friends too who voted for me in facebook or sms.
Thank you very much! I Love You Guys! :D

Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment