Saturday, July 9, 2011

♥ Green Heritage Game 绿意古迹游戏 2011

Hey readers! Today is rainy day, was raining heavily just now. Make me miss of him more. Hmm
Kinda lazy to blog actually. I was suffering from period pain from yesterday but feeling better right now.
Just straight to my title today then, Green Heritage Game 绿意古迹游戏 2011.
It's something like station games, you gotta pass more stations as fast and as more as you can.
Ages between 15-22 are allowed to join this activity. Almost 80% were high school students. Lol*
B invited me to join this and it was my first time taking part on this kind of activity.
Each team had 5 persons. My team got my B and his friends, Gary, Ping Khoe and Jovee.
I had so much fun and did enjoy all the games although it was seriously tiring man!
As we needed to walk for the WHOLE DAY! From 10am to 6pm! No jokes.
Yet, no transportation is allowed except Rapid Bus but that would be just wasting your time.
Know what? "The Unexpected" is...We won the 3RD PLACE out of 102 teams!
We were like HUH??? Haha. Hooray! Bravo my teammates! :D

Early in the morning.

My baby boy. Geez* 

Hello to my teammates!

Penang Timesquare.

Yeee..So short! :(

Our collected recycling stuffs for recycle investment, carrying this all the way. =.=

Pink shade with me. ;)

Briefing for 510 participants!

Action!


Spot me! Lmao* :D

HAHAHA! Candid. :P

Firstly, make this big ice cube to dissolve. Lol*

GOGOGO!


Baby is leader! From left, B, Gary, Jovee and Ping Khoe.


Nice view.

Met my ex Heng Ee student, Phoebe

Blogger herself. 

This is what we need to GRAB!! :O


Well, I dare to work this out. All the visceral from chicken. Haha!

Spot the difference? Lol*

Yay! :D


Finally! Take a ride on rapid and going back to Timesquare again. 
Before that, my leg was seriously cannot walk anymore, thanks B massaging for me. :)

Waiting for the result.

Our booklet and the marks. Lol*


Snapped this during the sunset. Pretty, nope?

The 3rd place is......Team 60! :D

All are college students and we know each other for some. Hahaha!

Featured in Guang Ming Daily.


My bronze medal. Hehe

Do I look black now??

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

RANDOM:: I just found out this song, superb nice! Must listen everyone. :D
She's such a great singer from HK!

"A.I.N.Y" 爱你 - G.E.M 邓紫棋


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I just realized that I sms B is free because of the freebies Digi given. Haha
But he is not, so I don't receive much messages from him still. Hmm
By the way, Baby is coming back on this Wednesday! Oh yay!
Can't wait to see him. Miss his face, his voice and all!
Can't wait can't wait! Hehe :)
Xoxo


COUNTING DOWN: 2 DAYS

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment