Tuesday, July 26, 2011

♥ Korea Palace

Did you guys feel a slight of earthquake last night? I mean midnight. Lol* About 3am I guess. 
It's due to the earthquake actually happened at Northern Sumatera, Indonesia with MAGNITUDE 6.6!
So guys, please be careful and don't go nearby to the beach or seaside. Just simply remind y'all.
Well, I'm having a tiring body after the photoshoot in the morning till the afternoon.
But it was really awesome to work together with them, Alex and Calvin.
Both of them are really technical and professional, I've learned a lot from this shooting. 
Can't wait to see all the photos I've taken! I'm sure it will be very marvelous! ;)
Today just blog about something random, din din at Korea Palace with family and god-grandmas.
It was my second time been there, I miss their food and much much better than Daorae Korean BBQ!
Plus, it isn't that pricey though, cheaper than Daorae I'm sure. Lol*
So, just check it out guys. :)

The surrounding. 

Recommending mum which is nice. Lol*

My mum looks so funny. Hahaha!

Jolynn Sis showing off her big eyes. Haha

Totally same face! Lmao*

LMAO!

Mummy. Me. Jolynn

Angeline sis is pretty! :D

Side dishes.

Kimchi Soup

Hor chiak! :D

Sisters thumbs up!




♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

RANDOM: Bumped into my dear Natalie while all of the pageants of Miss Chinese Cosmos came over to Penang Road Chendul. What a coincidence! And I saw Carrie Lee 李诗琪 too! She's so gorgeous!
B praised she's pretty as well by the way. Haha :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

That's all for today readers. Thanks for viewing. :)
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment