Monday, July 25, 2011

♥ Tarc Odyssey Night 2011

Hey readers, I'mma quite in a good mood today. Teehee*
Today, I went to Gurney Red Box for the preliminary round of Zheng Green Tea Singing Competition.
Whee! Luckily the judges gave me good compliments yet just a little mistake there. Leap leap leap* :D
Hopefully I can success enter to the semi final. Poppi poppi~
Later on, chilling at Segafredo with Alex and his friend. We were discussing about the shooting tomorrow.
Recall previously I participated in the "Couple Search Contest" guys? :)
Thanks for all the votes and I won the 3rd price so basically I got the vouchers from him. Lol*
Looking forward to it! Hehe. He's a really skillful and professional photographer.
You may check out his facebook page, AlexTan Art Works.
Well, I'm gonna blog about an event - Tarc Odyssey Night 2011.
Apparently I support F2 Tan Phei Yin in personal, friends call her Bear Bear. Haha
I feel she has the potential. Believe me? Scroll down readers. :)

 The scene at college's foyer.

All the prom candidates.

I love her eye contact. This is awesome!

The view of TARC~

The boys.

Pei Mei and Zong Run.

Us. :)

Outfit of the day - dress from Nichii



Vannez and her girlfie, Amanda.

One of the sponsors. Spot my dear Eugenee? Her hair-do is so cool. ;)

Opening performance - Live Band.


The show starts...



♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

We left early as they felt kinda boring so we headed to Goodall Cafe to have supper. 
Honestly I feel the food there are not bad though. Quite nice especially 炸地瓜Slurp* :D


The blogger.

Sam. Keng Chong. Yunna

Spot me behind. Haha!

Yummeh! I love food!



Siao siao Zong Run. Lol* He's gonna kill me. :X

Bumped into dance mates from 5678 studio, guess they just finished practising. 
See Aik Tatt was stimming and Jeffrey turned to be so fat! HAHAHA! :P

Baby looks so yeng. Aww~ :P

Look at the first picture, his smile look alike with 宋杰修!
Don't kill me har, to the fans of 宋杰修. Hahaha! :D

"宋杰修" girlfie is here. I'm "林晓如" then. HAHAHA!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

If you guys realize, this lately I've took over quite a few of photoshoots.
Well, basically I just wanna be more experienced in shooting, well posing and strong eye contact.
This is what I wish to learn. As the fact is I can't be a runway model, so I try to work this out.
By the way, I'll be having photoshoot with Alex tomorrow morning, bit bit nervous. Lol*
We're trying out the Elegance Concept, my first try though. Haha
Hopefully it could turn out good outcomes. ;)

First time using my Pinkaboo. :)

Vain vain vain*

All In Pink!

:P

Act innocent. Phailed* :(


Alright, till then. Sleep tight readers.
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment