Wednesday, July 27, 2011

♥ Behind 50, Love Lane

Hey readers, I've been very busy this lately as I'm preparing my stuffs down to KL.
So, not gonna blog so often for a couple of days. Oh yeah, I got my exam result today!!!
Fortunately it came out what I never expected before! I thought I would fail in fact. Hmm
Cause I'd told cha that I screwed up my last paper - Management Accounting.
But guess what? I did not fail the paper however I got a B- at least! Yay!
And the rest of the papers like Audit also came out better result than what I expected. Haha
Yet, my CGPA is higher than what I expected. I aimed 3.5 before, now I got CGPA 3.43, not bad laa~ :P
In short, I AM SATISFIED WITH IT!! Thanks God and my B. Leap leap leap* :D
Well, gonna blog about a very unique and small cafe - Behind 50, Love Lane.
It's a cafe on the up and coming Muntri Street enclave. 

Business Hours: 
Mon - Wed 6.oopm - 1.ooam
Fri - Sun 12.oopm - 2.3opm ; 6.oopm - 1.ooam
Email: behind50lovelane@gmail.com
Contact number: +6012-5565509 / +6012-4939230

Blogger herself. 

Behind 50.





A very antique telephone.

Did you realize that are spoons?

Original blue sky~


My accompanies.

Darlings classmates: Edward, Teong Hooi, Zong Run & Pei Mei.

Drinks.

Starter.

Main courses.

Desserts.

Sweet couple.



Tadaaa~


Yummeh!


Slurp slurp*


Tauke treat us one! Hehe thanks!



Hello!

Tauke is cooking. :P

Tata to this lovely cafe~

Before we went back. Lol*

The blogger.


Nights readers.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Hey! I just went to meet up Namewee 黄明志 at 1st Avenue today.
My friend brought me in to the "VIP area" so that I could see him closer. Hahaha!
And then I got the chance to take picture with him at the backstage. p/s: only me you know! :P
Awww~ Luckily me! Don't know why he has became my idol now. Lol*
I've watched Nasi Lemak 2.0 yesterday and what about you guys? A must watch!
Alright, gotta stop here right now and pack my 西北-banyak-stuffs. Hahaha!
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment