Tuesday, April 10, 2012

♥ Shills Miracle Girl Search 2012: 3 Days Training

Hey guys, I have a bad news and I guess some of you have known it.
Unfortunately, I'm not the winner for Shills Miracle Girl Search 2012 which I'd done my very best.
I knew some other contestants had the chance too but I really feel quite disappointed.
I didn't answer well in my Q&A I know, I didn't keep smiling I know and I know I'm getting fat! Poor me :(
Are these the reasons so I lose? I lose...I lose..My first time ever lose in a pageant.
Virgo would never want to be a loser if they expect they have chance to be the winner.But in fact, she lose.
Emcee did not call her name 'Grace Choong' where usually she would get to hear that mostly.
She knows, every of her friends expects she would win but she afraid that she can't.
Perhaps she gave herself too much pressure and because she never lose, so she couldn't afford to lose.
没输过,所以我输不起,但现在我真的输了。

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, I don't think I wanna elaborate my sad thing anymore. Lol*
Just a simple update about my three days training of Shills Miracle Girl Search.
I met a lotsa friends and I feel everyone of them is very kind and nice especially Felicia.
She's pretty and so-look-like my friend! Other contestants agree that too. Haha
Hope that we will meet again. Check out her page. Felicia Ng
She was the 2nd runner-up of iFeel Girl Search 2010. Support her! :)
Let's take a look of what we'd done for these three days training.

I look so 'Thai'! 

Auditions.



Before & After.






Visited Wellness Concept.

They prepared so many delicious food for us! :D


Shills gave us for free!

Day 2 Training.

Before & After.

Random one. :P

With her, Felicia. :)

I realized we have the same hair colour. :D

I love her nose much!

Part of us.



Visited My Elephant Thai Restaurant. Love the food!



Awesome make up artist, Julie.

Well, I'm not satisfied with the outcome though. Why am I so fat?! -.-

Aww~ Baby helped me to remove all the pins. :P

Heading back home.

Day 3 Training.

Catwalk training @ Amber Chia Academy by Kelly Jagan.

We are the Shills Girls!


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I'm so excited about tomorrow as I'm going to cut and dye my hair! :D
It's all free actually because it's the photoshoot for iFeel Magazine and they wanna change the model look.
Can't wait to see the outcome. Stay tuned alright? Hehe
I'll post the progress on my Instagram and Pudding as well. Follow me - gracegurlx. :)

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Xoxo

♥ Grace

3 comments:

  1. 加油!You did a good job.As long as you try yours best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. julie was my classmate in primary and secondary form 1...

    ReplyDelete