Saturday, April 21, 2012

♥ Shills Miracle Girl Search 2012 - Grand Final

Say hello to Penang, say bye bye to KayElle! I'm back everyone! :D
Will be having for sem break for two months and I will fully utilize these two months.
Any modelling job, online boutique shooting or events ushering for me? 
Please find me on my Facebook or Page. I need money badly. Lol*
Well..Just wanna short update about Shills Miracle Girl Search 2012 Grand Final.
Lazy to elaborate much so pictures will do. Sorry readers. :(


Introduction.


Lucky 7 didn't bring me lucks. :(

Q&A.

Talent performance.

My signature pose 招牌动作. Haha

Love this pose!


LOIS.







Didn't get to win but won Best Body Contour



Backstage Make Up Academy.



Sakae Sushi sponsored us after the competition. 

Thumbs up!



Joycelyn, she's very nice to us.

Miss this pretty girl, Felicia. :)

Thank you! :D

Tata readers! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment