Sunday, April 1, 2012

♥ My Weekends

Monday Blue~ I'm going to blog again. Today is rainy day but I just simply love it!
Hmm..I guess I won't be going out during weekends after this week due to exams.
So I would like to blog about my last two weekends. It was fun and enjoying! :D
Alright, I'll just simply elaborate for my weekends. Sorry readers.
Hope you guys had enjoy your lovely weekends too. :)

Random: "You can't see my eyes~"


Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie Cafe.

The Famous: Macaroons!

Queue up for Starbucks Earth Hour @ The Gardens.

Oops! Free of charge. :P

Thanks Pudding always select my photos as POPULAR! :D
Follow me on #pudding - gracegurlx.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

My Sunday - Pavilion without make-up.

I bought this car! LOL #april fool

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Dreaming in the lecture.

Dear Huii Babi. Nice name! Haha

My Friday: Simple dating with B @ Wangsa Walk.

He won! :(

Nice pose right! Hahaha!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

My Saturday: Movie Day @ Festival City Mall.

But dear Huii went to Zouk @ Sepang because of DJ AfroJack. -.-

Four of us.

My new top from M&G! Love it!


Bathed and removed make up. Nights!

#Gifrus

Yay Yay Yay! :D
Time flies~ "Our 700th Day Anniversary" yesterday.
我们的第700天. Xoxo

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment