Wednesday, March 28, 2012

♥ Yunna's 21st Birthday

Happy Easter Sunday! How are you doing today? :)
Just simply elaborate what I did yesterday. I went to Festival City Mall with darlings housemates.
We watched 'We Not Naughty 孩子不坏'. Damn hilarious and touching! Must watch!
Last week was Yunna's 21st Birthday. I know right? So many people's birthday on March. Lol*
We celebrated at Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant, KLCC. Total 26 of us! :D
Huge number until the manager came to us and asked us to low down our voice. Haha
Oh one thing is, I realized that Chili's here is better than Penang's one. It's true!
Alright, let the pictures do the talk. :)

The blogger.

The birthday girl a.k.a my room mate. :)

Baby's one.

Mine. Thumbs up*

My B.




I did the make up for her. Gorgeous!

We customized this 21st cake for her. Glad she likes it! :D


Happy Birthday my dear! 




It's always my job. Haha


We have many group name for each of the photos. LOL!

My Class: AFA 10

Diploma class: Y3M3

Couple Group.

The boys. 
Vannez is considered a 'boy' too. -.-

The girls.
Vannez is also considered as a 'girl'. LOL!


Housemates.

Single eyelid group. LOL

Menstruation group. #wtf



The soon-to-be couple? Hahaha!
一朵一朵花~ LOL

Boooo!!

Group picture of us!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Next session: NEVER MINE BAR
No. 30, Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang, 50200, KL.





Geez! 

Banyak tengok banyak pretty!

Baby boy and I.
*omg, i'm damn fat!* -.-


We LOVE Never Mine! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Remember to subscribe me on Facebook or join my page GraceGurlx Grace Choong
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment