Sunday, March 4, 2012

♥ Miss GP Motorshow 2012

Guys, I feel like so many bad things came to me since I moved to KayElle.
I'm always sick, food poisoning etc. I already suffered from food poisoning for two times in only one month!
And, I can't eat properly now since last two weeks because of something like ulcer in my mouth.
It's getting more serious so I went to the pharmacy for two times to get medicine.
God helps please~ I'm suffering from three sickness right now. :(
Hope I can recover soon. Drink more water is a must, indeed! You guys too, alright?
By the way, I went to KLCC watch Twin Tower Live Concert with darlings housemates.
There was a super large crowd of people attended just to watch SNSD Live Show!
I wanted to watch Nicole Scherzinger's live show as well but because of the lrt closes at 12am. Damn*
My friends said her performance was awesome! Much better than SNSD. Haha

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥  

Back to my post today. Gonna blog about Miss GP Motorshow 2012.
Leng YeinDJ JJ & Ean were the judges. Glad to see them! :D
They're so nice and friendly and I managed to take pictures with them. Hehe
Hmm..I won the 1st runner-up though many of them thought that I would be the winner.
I'm happy with the result and I already expected that maybe I wouldn't be the winner.
However, I'm very honored that JJ and Ean marked me as first place! #yay
Both of them said the same thing, "She's my No. One!" , "She's also my No. One!" :D 
This is happy enough. Haha. I've done my best and we should respect judges' decision.
Thank you my friends and I know you guys are not satisfied with the result. Lol*
At least I won a title right? #cheer buddy :)

Without your support, I wouldn't win. Thanks guys :)
 

Hair-do at Extreme by Max.

I'm ready!
 

Jolynn sis with me! :)


We support each other yo! :D


 




 1st Runner-Up. :)

Keep it up sis! Support always!
 

 

Group picture with the judges.

All the winners.

Thanks to the photographer!
 

Oh no! Fat! :(
 

Leng Yein Jie! :D

JJ & Ean! Funny one. Haha!

So sweet of her, Billie.
Do you feel she looks like 隋棠, Sonia Sui? :)
 

This Belvin koko wants left side also. Lol*

He's not my agent but he always give me chance. Thanks Ivan! :)

Happy with the result? ;P

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥  

Not the end yet. Let's blog some other thing. Hehe

Twin Tower. So what's going on?

We watched the Twin Tower Live Show 2012 at KLCC! :D
Cheer out loud for SNSD and Nicole Scherzinger!
 

 


The gang!

Cheeky. Lol*

 Nicole Scherzinger was just right in front of me!
A car passed by me and I saw a lady, stunned for a few secs then just realized that's her!!!
And I chased after the car. LOL! Lucky me! :DD

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥  

 Last Saturday, I went audition for the Shills Miracle Girl Search in Puchong.
So many pretties in this competition. No confidence. :/

Later on, me and my boy went to Sunway Pyramid had our lunch at Pasta Zanmai. Yummy! :D

 Love you B! :)

Enjoy reading! ;)
 


Gotta rush my presentation for this coming Friday. Bye readers!
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

4 comments:

  1. hi, 1st time reading your blog! Beforehand, congratulations to you! I think you deserve to get the title of winner as well. But what counts the most is the experience you get! All the best to you in future then! :) :) I'm a freelancer same as you! :D

    I do blog too!!! :) :)
    if u dont mind you can checkout www.sophiafayisme.blogspot.com

    have a great day ahead darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sophia! All the best in your future. Will check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to ask where you find all these beauty contests. i'd like to join some too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi girl, I just found it from facebook or people tag me. Good luck!

      Delete