Tuesday, July 12, 2011

♥ Vannez's Birthday Celebration

Blogging again! I blog everyday but do you guys view it every time? Hopefully yes. Hahaha
My mood today is pretty good but I don't know somehow. Just be happy right! :D
This lately I couldn't sleep well. I've been sleeping at 6am for many days! Help~
And I was analyzing law pass year papers for two hours until 4.30am last night. My goodness!
Then I was keep listening the song I addicted recently, A.I.N.Y 爱你 by G.E.M 邓紫棋.
This song is so awesome, nice, must listen! Just click it and listen okie? ;)
Well, gonna blog about Vannez's Birthday Celebration at The Captain's Restaurant, PSC.
Did I mention before? The food was not bad and overall is quite cheap.
But the point is you must be the "member of the club". Lol*

The Captain's Restaurant.

B and BB. 

The birthday girl and her.....Amanda! ;)

Hiding behind B. Hehe

Darlings classmates.


All my favourite foods! :D

Edward said: Yummy! Slurp*

12 of us plus me!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

The birthday cake.



Happy 20th Birthday, Vannez!

Spot a "heart" there? It's original!


Family picture. Haha

Snapped some pictures at balcony. :)

V and A.



My baby boy!

Miss him. Hugs*

Another group picture. Huii Huii was the camera woman. Lol*

Happy Family! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

RANDOM:: Tutti Frutti! Missing it!


Tutti Together. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

One day, the girl asked the boy "Would our relationship end?" :( 
The boy answered "It will end when my life ends..." Aww~
Yay! Baby is coming back from China tomorrow! I miss him!
Can't wait to see him! Hehe. Loves*
Xoxo


COUNTING DOWN: 1 DAY

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment