Monday, July 18, 2011

♥ Pei Mei's Birthday

Hey readers! I'm back! Missing me missing me? So bad I've neglected my blog for so long! Sorry..
Finally I've ended my diploma life in Penang Tarc after 2 years 4 months. My last exam as well. Yay!
Basically I did not bad for the first three papers but came to the last paper, I screwed it up. :(
I didn't sleep for the whole night just to study for the last subject as I couldn't finish study.
So things went really really bad, I was feeling phucking headache when taking exam.
I stopped writing for half an hour and got myself a rest. I couldn't even think though!
In the end, I didn't finish my paper plus I'd got no time to finish it, so yeah...Screw up! :'(
What I hope now is I can pass the paper, I never let this subject to get A- either.
This time is exceptional and I'm really very disappointed with myself. BIG SIGH!!
Alright, back to my topic today. I wanna blog about Pei Mei's Birthday Dinner.
It was happened before the exam, last month I guess. Quite long huh? Haha!
We celebrated with her at a kinda unique restaurant - De Title Dining Cabin
The ambience is quite cozy and comfortable, suitable for couples and friends.
Their food was not that bad, yet it's a little pricey though, I mean for me. 
Check it out guys. :)

"Absorbing the surroundings and dining inspiration in a space 
with full of Art creation which encompasses your mood and personal taste.
It's joy, it's memory, it's your day, it's your food, it's when food and art come together.
It's practical and indulgent, it's your place, space and time."





The sign is so cute!

Buffet area.



Going up...


Love the design! It's so purple! :D

The blogger.

With my baby boy. Hehe

Starter and my carbonara spaghetti. 

Yummeh!

Birthday Girl, Pei Mei.

The couples.

After eating, play cards which is provided. Haha

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Time to sing birthday song! Boyfie brought out the cake for Girlfie. :D

This is so adorable! I want one too! 

Happy Birthday Pei Mei! :)

Always the sweet sweet couple. :)



Wish and Blow.

Zong Run was feeling shy to kiss Pei Mei! HAHA! :D

Aww finally! 

Yunna. Amanda. Vannez. Pei Mei

Hello, winks! 

Me and him.

Like prize ceremony. Lol*

Her present from all of us!



Wish you guys can get married! :D


Group picture! Hehe


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

RANDOM:: See how Swizzle wants her food! Hahaha! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, I gotta sleep early tonight as I'm having outdoor photoshoot tomorrow.
Hopefully it won't be raining heavily tomorrow. Poppi poppi~ Hmm...
But before that, I wanna watch my Laughing Sir first! Do you guys watch 潜行狙击??
Omg, I'm so in love with Michael! I mean Bosco Wong! And of course, Laughing Sir!
Both of them are so yeng! Kate Tsui is so pretty and Fala Chen as well! Gorgeous! :D
Alright, till then. Sleep tight readers.
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment