Saturday, July 30, 2011

♥ Sarawak Trip - 3D Movie Shooting

BIG WAVES TO PENANG** :D
Hey hey readers, I'm currently in KayElle to further my studies in KTAR, Setapak.
I miss Penang, my family and friends so much. Kinda homesick by the way. Hmm
I've been crying for few times, the most embarrassing one is when I was at LRT. Fml
Well, I'm taking Advanced Diploma in Accounting (ACCA), quite tough though. :(
Err..I already used to the new life new environment here so far, living with a big family. Haha
They are the darlings classmates and of course my B. Have fun and laughter everyday. :)
A short description about my first week here, mostly we were fooling around. Lol*
Went to Pavilion, KLCC, Cheras pasar malam and also Genting Highlands! Hehe
Nevertheless, all of these gotta put aside, studies comes first for this moment. Duhh~

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 
Alright, gonna blog about my trip in Sarawak for The Hunter 3D movie shooting.
It was my first time leaving my hometown alone by plane. I almost cried by the way. -.-
Anyway, it was a nice trip with all the friendly people. They are nice crew though. :)
Not gonna elaborate much. Check it out yo!

Pretty clouds, nope?


The blogger.

My tea time - Beef noodles. Yummeh!

Nighty - hang out with the artists and some of the crew members.



Lou Qi, artist from China. Daniel. *forgotten his name* and Myself.

Lou Qi was curious about the moving toys. Hahaha!



All of us.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

NEXT DAY - SHOOTING DAY.


We took almost 2 hours to reach here from hotel! -.-


Some shots of the environment there.

Candid shot by Fabian. :)

One FM Deejays on the left. Suki and Lucas.

Breakfast.

Preparing...

Used almost one hour to set up. So, making movie is not that EASY! 



The camera man from Hong Kong, 明哥.

Director, Bjarne Wong. (center)


It's my turn. Haha!


I'm ready!


Fabian. Smyth. Daniel

John. He's an American Korean who work in a Korea-based special effect company.
I love his English slang goodness man! :D

The director, Bjarne Wong. He's a nice person.
He just won the 26th Ten Outstanding Young Malaysia Awards 2011! Congrats! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Our big room!


Blogger herself.


Lou Qi 娄淇, funny guy!

Know her?? One of the cast in Homecoming, 笑着回家. 
The girl with braces - Koeyeet, 高艺. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Nighty + Midnight - The Junk Restaurant.
It's a restaurant and also pub. Lovely environment and we really enjoy there. :)




Drinks.

The food was really delicious man! Big portion as well! Thumbs up*


Smyth (center) treat us the dinner. Thank you! :D
He's a really nice and generous man.

 So ANTIQUE!

Lucas. Fabian. Smyth

Rock the night yo! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Going to the airport. 

Before that, bought out breakfast, Kolo Mee. So cute the name!

Their so-called "wantan". A lil different with Penang.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

 Four of us before leaving back to our hometown.

Miss the moment when we chilled in the pub. :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Guys, still recall I've been joining in a singing competition organized by Zheng Green Tea?
The semi final just over last Saturday, I feel pretty okay with my performance but then...
Judges commented that the song is too easy for me, I should bring out more powerful song. Hmm
In fact, I can't really handle a very powerful song, yeah I know my level. Lol*
So, I just checked out the Top 15 finalist this morning and I did it! Yay! :D
I'm thinking of what song to sing, slow or fast song? Hmm hmm
By the way, here are the details of final round. :)

Date: 22/10/2011 (Saturday)
Time: 2.oopm
Venue: Sungai Wang, 6th floor, T-Zone area

Come and support me! Honestly, I don't feel confident with this competition. Haha!
Just try my best will do. Alright, gotta stop here. Tata :)

Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment