Wednesday, July 6, 2011

♥ It's been a while...

It's Friday Friday Friday...So what's up today? Just woke up at 3pm, nice slumber!
I slept at 3am and woke up at 3pm. Woots! It's not a free day though yet need to study already!
I didn't study much last night, feel so guilty my god. Today must be a productive day!
Hopefully it will be...Well, gonna blog about our dating after all the tests in college.
A simple date but happy and sweet though. Damn, make me miss him right now. :(
We just went for movie and window shopping. That's all.

The lazy blogger.

BB.

B.

Missing him. :(

Hearts*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After our movie, went to buy Hush Puppies's footwear with vouchers that I won from Gurney Models.
Luckily I still remember. Haha. If not mistaken, I got 10 pieces of RM 50 voucher. Hehe
So worth right! I bought one loafer for myself which costs RM 80 and it's in brown. I want PINK! :(
Too bad, didn't have my size anymore. Damn. Two loafers for sisters and one for daddy.
My mum came after that with Jolynn sis and she took the expensive one, RM 200++ of high heels. Wahh~
Okay la. Haha. Later on, mum belanja us ice cream, Gelatomio Italian. Hehe
Yeee...Not nice at all. All of the ice creams are like sugarless laa. 
I love sweet ice cream anyway. :)

Trying out my new loafer. Pretty comfortable tell you!

Which one for dad? Right one!

Yay! My new loafer! :D

Gelatomio Italian Ice Cream.

All the footwear we bought.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

RANDOM:: PEACOCK WEDDING DRESS
The Peacock Wedding Dress has been hand sewed from 2,009 pieces of peacock feathers.
It took about eight months for 8 creators to complete this.
The $1.5 million Peacock dress was unveiled at wedding expo held in the capital of east 
China's Jiangsu Province, Nanjing.


Although it might not be a good idea to but this Peacock dress in this recession time,
but it's a nice dress to keep people glaring at it!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Current Facebook profile picture.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Last night, he sent me a message and it was the last message from him.
His phone is totally out of credit now. Why this happened on Day 2??
Plus, he couldn't reply me in facebook inbox. Worst some more!
Usually I used to see him five times a week but now...
So I guess this is the reason why I'm so mad.
Again truly...IMY, B! :(
 Xoxo


COUNTING DOWN: 6 DAYS

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment