Friday, March 25, 2011

♥ Vote for F4!

Guys, as you know I participated in the Gurney Models Wanna Be.
Too bad they have voting session again so I need your help again so badly.
Online voting will contribute 5% to the totals points during final, it's important though!
Mind to vote me? Pleaseeee...I know you're kind! :D
Well, what you need to do is just like a piece of cake. Haha.

Firstly, LIKE the page of Gurney Plaza.
Then, LIKE my photo F4 Grace Choong.

Yeah, it's like how we vote in Facebook normally. It doesn't hurt right? So please help!
Much appreciate if you did and thank you so much guys! :D

Vote for F4, Grace Choong.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, not to elaborate much. Remember to vote ya! Haha.
Hurry up! Just left one more week to vote! :D
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment