Thursday, March 24, 2011

♥ New Image Of Me

Hey readers, I just came back from Queensbay for the Vogue For Virtue, Pose & Win event.
Met lotsa friends there. Jane, Vincy, Janice, JasonVinnie dear, Elise dear etc and a new friend, Fennie.
Yet, saw my step brother as well 'cause Hair Icon is the sponsor of hair do. Heh
Seriously there are more than hundreds of people registered for the competition.
And, a very long queue waiting for their make-up and hair do to be done. Lol*
I was lucky to get contestant No. 5! Fennie got No. 3, Vincy got No. 4 and Jane No.6. Haha!
Otherwise we would be still waiting right now. Thanks god! Will update this post soon. :)
Thanks to my cousin bro of fetching me there and Dad came to fetch me back. Heh
Well, why did I say "New Image of Me". It's not mentioning I'd changed anything of myself.
However, I did eyelash perm, eyebrow shaping and facial at mum's shop for free. Haha!
All of these had taken me 5 hours in the day. Killing me laa! 
You know why? As Gurney Models Wanna Be doesn't allow us to apply false eyelashes during final. Zzz
Bobbi Brown will be the sponsor of make-up and they insist NATURAL LOOK.
So, here is the outcome. 

*Ignore my eyes please, lol*

BEFORE

AFTER

FROM TOP

CLOSE-UP
*Sorry, didn't comb it properly yet* =.=

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

By the way, my mum just bought a full set of desktop computer for her shop.
I love it more than my house's one. They have LED monitor, wireless mouse and keyboard!
Not to forget, Logitech mouse and speakers as well. Better than mine eyy. Lol*


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Besides those things I'd done for my face. I bought a moisturizer the other day.
My mum always complain my skin is hyper dry so I decided to buy one. Lol*
Pamper myself once of spending in skin care. I don't use skin care basically as I mentioned before. Haha
Well, went to Gurney Sasa and asked for their recommendations, Hydra Intensive Cream by Dr.G.
Honestly, I feel it's quite good, quite moisturizing. This is what I'm seeking for.
You may try this out. :)


Bought all these last few days. I think I'd pampered myself too much. Lol*
See how many masks I'd bought. Haha.

I look funny!!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Oh ya! I got my new laptop yesterday. Gonna show y'all next time. Heh
I named it as Snowbie as it's in white colour. Nice huh? :)
Alright, gotta go now. This coming Tuesday is my first paper exam, still not ready yet. :(
Yet, tomorrow I'm having Super Dancers Competition at New Wing Atrium. No time at all!
I was practising hard last night. Hopefully tomorrow I won't be doing any mistakes.
Anyway, come and support me if you want to. See you!
Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment