Thursday, March 10, 2011

♥ Darlings Classmates and I

I'm so sorry guys! I've been quite lazy to update my blog this lately. 
Maybe because of the voting stuff and made me neglect my blog. :/
At first I just forgone the latest contest but then now I feel like quiting both of it. 
There's no point for me to continue and wasting my time on this just for the RM500.
Unless anyone of you willing to help me. Or lemme use your account and vote. Lol*
Well, how's my life recently? I just finished all the tests and gotta ready for our final exam.
I just done my MYOB test today and I think it was running quite smoothly?
Hopefully everyone of us can score it. :)

So, I'm gonna blog about my presentation day, it was happened at last two weeks.
Our title is RASUAH. God damn it, I only presented in Malay for once during Year 1.
I feel weird and I guess present in English is way better for me. Lol*
But overall is good! I get Grade A- for individual presentation while Grade A for group presentation
Pictures show y'all...:D

Hello buddy!

The formal apparel.
I bought the top from Elements! So nais! ;)

Ready for presentation.

Our moral tutor.

Our presentation title - Rasuah.

First presenter - Yunna. (Leader)

She got Grade A for her individual presentation! Bravo!

Baby snapped me! Candid shot*

Second presenter - Sam.

Next presenter - Vannez.

Last presenter - Yours truly. 

I look slim here! :P


Ignore my face expression please! =.=

Failed...Lmao!

Whee! But missing Vannez. :(

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Later on, went to fetch sister then we headed to Queensbay to collect my new spec!
Before that. we were craving for Chatime so here it is. :)
This is only my third or fourth time ordering Chatime, not like Mc KitLol*


Mine.

Sister's.

Jolynn Sis.


Oh ya, I bought some sushi before I ordered Chatime, so I enjoyed both of this! Haha!

My new spec! :D


Saw this everywhere. I'm still considering about it. Duhh!

I saw super and lovely high heels here! Gonna buy one soon! :)
It's located at Ground Floor, South Zone.

Got this pamplet at the information counter. Spot me? :P

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Another short update, went to Tutti Frutti again with B and Yunna.
I tried the new flavour, Peanut. But I still find Mango-Peach is the best though! :D


He looks weird here. Hahaha!

UGLY!!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Last Wednesday was Tami's group and B's group turn for presentation.
Tami's group did better than us no matter in individual or group. Good job!
Here are some pictures I took. *missing Edward as I was late to class*

Our mama - Tami. 
I do admire her sometimes, not gonna tell you why. :P

The super genius - Zong Run.
*not kidding man*

The pretty one - Huii Huii

Natural!

Guess who is this?

My baby! He just cut his hair. Lol*

Our men. Ting Hui - Teong Hooi - Soon Fook

Group picture of them.



♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

You know why I'm keep going to Tutti Frutti this lately? It's because they're having promotion!
To all of you, 20% Happy Hour Discount from 10.3.2011 to 30.4.2011!!
So, hurry up tutti before it's too late people! :D

Mango-Peach is still the best!


Hahaha! All are ugly. :P

G Food Court is officially opened now!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Last Friday was our "traffic police" a.k.a Edward Chua's Birthday! Hahaha!
He had a surprise from Tami them at midnight and the next day we went to Red Box.
Before we left the room, snapped lotsa pictures. Own-snapping by the way. :D
Here to show you some..

Crazy of us!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Dinner time at Bar.B.Q Plaza. It was our first try.
The pork and chicken were not bad but they said it's not worth though.
Not feeling full by only eating some porks and chickens or veggies. Hmm




Pork, Chicken, Bacon


Why did he move away from me? Lol*

My darlings! 
Cherish the time with 'em.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I just got the call from Gurney Marketing Department and I was told to be chosen in Top 10! :D
Wonder what is it? It's the Gurney Models Wanna Be
It will be held on 10th of April, New Wing Atrium.
Remember I was bothering whether I wanna participate in this competition? Lol*
And now I'm in! So happieeee! Teehee* But too bad Elise isn't working this out with me. :(
Anyway, I'll give it out my best although I don't reach model's height. Zzz
Alright, till then. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment