Tuesday, March 8, 2011

♥ Royal Star Agent 2011

Hey readers, I know I've been being so annoying to ask y'all vote for me. I'm so sorry! :(
But, I really need your help guys! This recently I just busy beseeching people to vote me.
Some of them replied me that, "Yeah it's really annoying." =.=
Okay well, I knew it. Yet, tell you in advance, have one more contest to come. Lol*
That's the MV Talent Search organised by Forest Talent, Royal Singapore Company & Youth Box.
Alright, back to the real topic. I attach importance to this contest more than the couple search one.
Due to that competition I'm in the list of top 3 so far. Hmm yeah, just let it be for temporary.
This is more important right now! Cause the highest votes can get the reward of RM 500 Cash!
It's called the Royal Star Agent 2011 organised by Royal International Group.
So far I'm temporarily in the lead but then Reven is chasing my votes already! 
That's why I need your HELP!!!
*We're still friends anyway. Haha*

Then, "LIKE" my photo The Next Royal's Star 2011

I don't want to repeat it's easy like a piece of cake, JUST DO IT GUYS!!
Thanks a lot and much appreciate if you did! :D
谢谢你们!

Vote me pleaseee!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

By the way, I just found that Reven's votes is higher than me now!
So hurry up guys! Pleaseeee vote me! :(
That's all for now. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment