Tuesday, March 1, 2011

♥ Addictive

Hello again! Winks* So what I'm gonna blog today. Hmm...ADDICTIVE
Yeap, no idea why I've been addicted to frozen yogurt this recently. 
Err...because of the weather? I think so. Haha.
Well, I went to Little Cottage for lunch with B and Yunna after class on Monday.
The last time I'd been there was few years ago, with my high school besties I guess.
Still love the cozy ambience and the design still likey. Heh




The food is not bad actually.


Almond Fish & Chicken Chop.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After our lunchie, we headed to Queensbay Mall but B wasn't following us. 
I went for an eye test at cousin bro's workplace before ordering my new spec. Whee! :D
Later on, I was craving for frozen yogurt again! Lol*
Never try J.Co Frozen Yogurt so here it is! 
It's cheaper than Tutti Frutti and Fruuze honestly but it doesn't taste good in comparison.


J.Co Frozen Yogurt.

Yunna.

Taste okay but not that nice. Haha!

Well, besides I'm craving for frozen yogurt this recently plus sing-K too!
I never been to Gurney Red Box yet after their renovations half year ago. Lol*
So, went to meet darlings classmates at Red Box after dropping Yunna home.
My first time sing-K with them though. It was fun. Haha.




They used to be singing "like this"! LOL!



Edward. Pei Mei. Junior

Tami. Zong Run. Edward

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Last two days, I was craving for frozen yogurt again! But this time went to Tutti Frutti.
My second time been there and I remember that I couldn't finish the yogurt last time. Lol*
I was alone but this time I had Yunna as my companion.
Oh ya, bumped into Von Chin there. Heh

Tutti Frutti! I love the peach flavour. :D

Hello Yunna again.

Yogurt with her twice. Lol*

Say hi to the blogger. :)

Nahh, my mum just received her Blackberry. Not mine. :(

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, before I end my post, I need everyone's help. Could you lend me a hand? :)
I participated a "Couple Search Contest 2011" organised by Alex Tan Artworks.
And I need your help to vote me and my boyfie. Steps are easy anyway.
First, Click "LIKE" on this page Alex Tan Artworks.
Second, Click "LIKE" on our photo Couple 7.
It's easy like a piece of cake! So guys, help me pleaseeee.......
Thanks a lot and much appreciate if you did. You guys are lovely! :D
That's all for now. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment