Tuesday, March 29, 2011

♥ Moon has birthday as well?

Exam is over! Hooray! I'm having one month sem break. Cool huh? :D
Those few days was really stress up and pressure. Competitions and exam at the same time. Duhh!
Anyway, it's over right now. Hopefully I didn't screw up my last exam paper. Haha.
Well, that day after exam, we rushed to Queensbay for the Vogue for Virtue, Runway Challenge.
Show started at 2pm but I reached there at 1pm. Only one hour for me to make up and hair-do.
But luckily I could get ready right before the show started. Hehe
Thanks to my B fetching me there. And I've made it into Top 10 finalist! Yay! :D
With my dearies Elise, Vincy, Jane and Eugenee. Those who didn't get in don't feel upset, keep moving on!
Alright, I should talk about the birthday celebration instead. Lol*
Guess who's birthday is this? Who is the moon? Haha.
Let's check it out later. :)

Hello readers. 

My boy. 

Huii Huii. She's tall in fact. Haha

Oh ya, remember I got an accident that day? Nahh, my sad face. :(

Yet, see my clothes. Haih!

Look at my baby car. :(

But now, my baby car is back to me yesterday! Only 2 weeks so fast! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Alright, I should disclose the answer. The moon is......

Tadaaaa~ Yunna Jia Yun! :D
If you wanna know more about her, here is her Facebook. Xixixixi :P

La Mei Zi Steamboat.
I met Yong Qi there, formerly it's her mum's shop. Haha!

Table 1.

Table 2.

The darlings classmates.

Yummy Yummy! :D

Come come snap snap!

Here comes fish-eye effect again. Beh sien eh. Lol*

Mwah mwah~

ILY B! :)

It's time to sing birthday song!



GOT CHA!!! :D

LMAO!

She's gonna kill me after she see this. Haha!

Sui sui eh come. Hehe

I don't know why Tami asked me to snap her. Lol*

See how Yunna distributed the cake to us. Lol*

Lastly, group photo of us! :D

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Hmm..I don't know why recently I keep crying whenever I think of we gonna separate to different places.
Yeah I know it's insane but...but...我不捨得你们. Shit! Feel like crying again. :'(
Even in the nightmare, I cry also. Seriously, quite few times already. Fml
Well, I'm editing a special video for Yunna so stay tuned for it! :)
By the way, can't wait for this Saturday. It's the creative shot of all the finalist of Vogue!
Indoor and outdoor. It's my second photo-shooting only I guess. Haha.
Alright, should stop here. Enjoy reading! :)
Xoxo

 Grace

2 comments:

  1. Jia yun in fish eye with the cream all over her face is sooooooo funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete