Friday, March 11, 2011

♥ Dance Dance Dance!

Hey readers, I guess I've neglected my blog again for few days? Sorry
Today went to my mum's shop for a 3 hours facial + 1 hour eyelash perm. Woah!
I was getting impatient at the mean time. Feeling like faster get over of it. Lol*
Well, I'm gonna blog about a dance performance with Danzity Dance House last two weeks. 
It was the first time I performed with them and it was really fun! :D
As they were lack of dancers, so Yik Ting, Grace Ooi and Edmund joined as well.
Our performance was in the morning. Woke up at 7am and get our make-up done. 
I feel this performance was special though, like Grace Chiam would "morning sms" us. Haha!
Fyi, we have THREE GRACES here but with different surname. Lmao*
Oops sorry! Did I mention where we performed? It was at Dell Company.
Seriously, it's a awfully big company! 
Check out the photos below and you'll know. :)

Good morning!

Grace Ooi.

Dell Company.

The SUPER BIG dining hall!

Look at the crowded employees! Guess there're thousands! :O

Get ourself prepared.


We're the Blue Girls. :D


So slim of her! Yik Ting!

Waiting to perform.

The humorous Sean. We said his head like a pineapple. Haha!

Warming up.

Time to perform!

All of us!

Fiin. Myself. Yik Ting. Grace



The ending pose!

Second dance which I didn't perform.



♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Super tired when I reached home!


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Really had fun dancing with them! Hope there's another chance. :)
By the way, I got my exam schedule few days ago and I'm so happy with it! 
It totally doesn't clash with the Gurney Models Wanna Be. Teehee*
My exam will end just before the competition day 10th of April. How great is it! :D
Yet, I can join Vogue for Virtue 2011 as well which will be held from 2 April - 24 April. Yay!
So both of these will be my activities during my semester break so I won't feel bored. Heh
Oh ya, this time I could join with Elise dear together and don't forget Jxhia babe too!
Hopefully we will get chosen into Top 20 finalists. Haha.
Alright, that's all for now. Xoxo

 Grace

2 comments: