Sunday, March 13, 2011

♥ Anthony Neely!

What I wanna say for the first sentence every time I start to blog?
Yeap, I'm sorry again. I've been very busy this lately, like seriously!
I wanna blog but time doesn't allow me though. And, I faced a sad case last two days.
Know what? I got into an accident which happened at Mount Erskine, it was raining that day.
My baby car is repairing now, it's quite serious yet gotta repair for thousands something!
Well, I'm not gonna explain how it was happened, just I knew something bad would happen that day.
And it's truly come. I'll post the photo of my baby car after accident for the next few posts.
Alright, back to the real topic. Guess you guys know Anthony Neely came to Penang!
Everyone headed to Gurney just to see him. It was so crowded that day.
I went to meet Debil and her boyfie at Starbucks then we left to New Wing Atrium to see HIM!
Bumped into Yijia, Yi Chuen and Yi Sha and we shared the place together to aim Anthony. Lol*
Lazy to elaborate much, pictures will do the talk. 

Say Hi to Swizzle! :)


Dropped her at mum's shop. Heh


♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

The scene.

Everybody! SCREAMMMM!!







Singing time.

Handsome!






Yi Chuen and Yijia. 

The blogger.

The sweet girl, Yijia.


Four of us.

Debil and I.

So pretty of them!

Met my sisters.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

At night, whole family went to god-grandma's house for her birthday party.
They set up a shed at the garden area. The food was good!
Arghh..Lazy to blog much. Check out the photos alright? Sorry :(

Tried out the Shu Uemura's foundation.
Too high coverage than others. I might choose Bobbi Brown.

The set up.




The pinky dog!

Food food food!




Happy Birthday To You~ Happy Birthday To You~





Dad and god-grandma.

Hugs! We love you!

Good Night!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Luckily I have the old Proton Saga to replace, went to car-wash, add oil, checking yesterday. Exhausted!
But what? I just found my car road tax was expired! I have no car to drive now! Damn it!
I still have SO MANY activities to run but I have no transport right now! So pissed!
Seriously no car can die man! HELP HELP HELP~
Totally not in the mood. I NEED CAR!!! :(
Anyway, thanks for reading guys. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment