Thursday, March 3, 2011

♥ Please Vote B and BB!

Hey readers, how was you weekend last week? Mine was just soso.
Went for an interview with Tami on Saturday but I think I'm not getting hired. Haha!
Okay, let's forget about it. Cause I have another good job for this coming Saturday!
What is it? Models wanted by ASTRO for their tv commercial. Yay!
So far haven't get their reply yet but hope I could get this job. Hee
Well, guess some of you know I participated Couple Search Contest as I mentioned in the previous post.
So, I'm here to blog and hope you guys can vote for me! :)

Firstly, "LIKE" this page AlexTan Art Works
Then, "LIKE" our photo Couple 7

It's so easy right? Like a piece of cake! Lol*
So come on guys! Just click and you would help me a lot! 
Or you may share it around to your friends and ask them to vote for me. Hehe
Thank you so much! :D


My current profile picture. Facebook

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I'll be having moral test tomorrow and the day after tomorrow is my group presentation.
Oh god, please pray for all of us. We hope we can do it well for this hectic semester. =/
Alright, till then. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment