Wednesday, March 23, 2011

♥ Glad To Have Them

Hey readers, I'm back again! I gonna blog so often now before my exam starts.
Yesterday I was about to buy my laptop but mum just found that she haven't get her credit card in fact. Zzz
What's wrong right? Well, the installment doesn't accept the credit card that my mum has.
So yeah, she gotta apply for CIMB credit card first before we purchase the laptop.
It's already one week! Hopefully the credit card is arriving soon! I can't wait anymore! :/
Another thing is, I'd made up my mind choosing Toshiba instead of Asus.
Yet, what colour should I purchase huh? Classy red or pure white? Dilemma for almost a couple of months!
Can you guys please gimme some comments? :(
*you may leave your comment below - speaks out*
Alright, what do I mean "glad to have them". It's referring my darlings classmates. :)
We're leaving apart soon! Seriously, one more semester, only a semester! :(
Please do cherish, awfully cherish the moments we been through.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!



Look at that! Can't stop laughing! HAHAHA


Vannez is so FEMININE! Awww~

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After class dismissed, headed to Gurney to meet up Elise dear
We went there for the briefing of Gurney Models Wanna Be. She didn't enter but her boyfie. Lol*
So we just had our girls-shopping first before Issac came.
The organizer insisted us need to wear a round collar tee so we keep finding.
Finally we found it at Bossini and it's stretchable, soft, and cheaper unlike F.O.S and Reject Shop
Indeed, we "rejected" their clothes. This is what Elise said. Lmao*
Later on, dropped by at 7 Bistro for high-tea yet we were bit tired though.
By the way, the food was totally disappointed us. Hmm

Wearing the Bossini tee! :)

With Elise dear.


The interior.

A lil weird of me.

This is still fine.

Not nice. :(

She was keep blaming the food. Haha!


Love her hairband that she bought that day. Pretty one!

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

After the briefing and did our photography, dine in at Bar.B.Q Plaza again.
I'll show you the photo we took next time and I need your vote. Heh
Elise just complained I'm fatty but I still eat a lot like nobody cares.
Oh my god hell no! I should slim down myself starting from now!

Hello, I'm fatty. =.=



Sweet couple.

Yummy!

Elise kacau me. Lol*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

The next day, went to Tutti Frutti again with the darlings. 
At the same time, settled all about our assignment stuff done.
I guess I know my marks already, 49/50 or 50/50? Not sure about it. Haha!

Tutti Frutti Day!
Von.C, we should have tutti together one day! :D

I tried the new flavour. Forgotten what is it but it was not bad I remember. :)

Nahh, killing assignment!


Baby ILY!

Yunna. Vannez. Sam

I'mma the Tutti Girl.

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

By the way, I would like to share something to y'all. But please don't poke fun at me. :/
Well, I'd cooked for my family that day, forgotten which day.
My sisters helped me by side. Thank you sisters! :)
All of them love it especially sisters and mum. Dad don't know him la but satisfied I guess? :P
It was my very first time prepare a dinner for them. Simple yet delicious. Haha!
But all are in small portion. Oopsie! :P

Tadaaa! Chef Choong. :D

Mum said ladyfinger is the best! :D

Look at them. Haha!

Wooo! Finished! :D

A little part of Swizzle. Love her!

Thanks for reading guys! :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

I was fretting about my transport how to go for competitions this coming Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday is Vogue For Virtue while Sunday I just registered for the Super Dancers Competition.
Oh ya, I never mentioned about it as it was a last minute decision. It will be held at New Wing Atrium,1pm.
Come and support me if you feel free to drop by. I'm doing solo dance by the way.
Still practising hard for the two dance routines, last minute also. Lol*
Let's reveal a little bit. I'll be dancing StreetJazz, Vogue, China Culture and Ballet.
I'm not thinking of to be selected for the final round as I know where's my level at. Haha!
By the way, luckily my cousin bro can fetch me to Queensbay tomorrow. Thank you. :)
Alright, all the best to myself and I still haven't think about the poses yet. It says "Pose & Win". Lol*
I'll keep updating until my final exam. Xoxo

 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment