Monday, January 30, 2012

♥ CNY 龙年:年初八,年初十一

Hey readers, I'm back to KayElle life again. Three days in Penang passed so fast. Lol*
I headed to Autocity meet darlings housemates right after my competition yesterday.
They're so lovely, they were waiting for me until I finished competition. Thanks guys! :)
Hmm..Let's talk about the Miss GP Motorshow yesterday.
Guess who were the judges? Leng Yein, DJ JJ & Ean! Glad to see them! :D
They're so nice and friendly and I managed to take pictures with them. Hehe
Will post it soon when I update about that. Stay tuned guys!
Well, I won the 1st runner-up though many of them thought that I would be the winner.
I'm happy with the result and I already expected that maybe I wouldn't be the winner.
However, I'm very honored that JJ and Ean marked me as first place! #yay
Both of them said the same thing, "She's my No. One!" , "She's also my No. One!" :D 
This is happy enough. Haha. I've done my best and we should respect judges' decision.
Thank you my friends and I know you guys are not satisfied with the result. Lol*
At least I won a title right? #cheer buddy :)

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Well, this is the last post of CNY 2012, Chu 8 and Chu 11.
Chu 8 - I had a primary school gathering at Chili's, Gurney Plaza.
They had organised gathering for a few times but it was my first time attending this event. Lol*
We talked a lot about the history during primary life like who was your crush. Hahaha!
So funny when were talking about this topic. :)

A different look.

Outfit of the day:
Top - #sungai wang
Bottom - #nichii
Handbag - #subzero
Ballet Flats - #charles & keith
Hair Accessories - #diva
Diamond Spec - #megamal
Necklace - #forever 21
Belt - #forever 21
Ring - #vincci


Had lunch at Dragon-i with mummy first.




Jolynn sis came to meet us.

Loving it!

#leopard print.

Primary school gathering.


Beatrice. Thoong Lyn and Me.



♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

At night, went to uncle's house "bai tian gong".









Once a year! Slurp*

She's so cute and smart girl!




Such a long day~

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Chu 11 - Day out with my high school besties.

Heading to Queensbay.

Outfit of the day:
Top - #sungai wang
Bottom - #sungai wang
Belt - #sungai wang
Bracelet -  #forever 21
Necklace - #forever 21
Handbag - #subzero
Heels - #vincci

Had our lunchie at Sakae Sushi.
My favourite #chawan mushi. :)

 Random.

 Dear Joan.

Back to our position again. Hahaha!





Yun Tyn. Grace. Joan. Jun Rui

Smooch smooch*

♥  ♥   ♥ ♥       ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy readers.
Stay tuned for the next post. :) 
Xoxo

♥ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment